Great Flat. Refurbished, AC, beautiful views. Silent. Calm. Close to public transport, bars, supermakets. Next to the beaches and close to the nightlife options of Lapa and to the Christ the Redeemer. Very charming medium/ upper class neighborhood.
• Internet wi fi
• Hot shower
• All linen included
Guests will have access to the kitchen, living room, laundry and all the facilities listed for the flat. Please feel completely at home and feel free to enjoy all the places in the house.
Other things to note
How to get here from the international airport:
Try to get the normal yellow taxi as you leave the airport. There are some companies that will offer you taxi when you are still inside the airport but avoid them since they are super expensive.
To go back to the airport you can call this number:
Aerotaxi: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and arrange a taxi at a certain time. They only work with transfer to the international airport Antonio Carlos Jobim- or we also call it: Galeao.
Hello! I am are very pleased to welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay in my house. In order to make your stay more pleasant, I would like to introduce some useful rules and information. Please read them carefully.
- Please don't slam the doors. Close them carefully(including the door to the street).
- Switch off the air conditioner and fan, all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and when you leave your room or any other places in the house.
- Keep the bathroom always clean and tidy without any personal objects.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Please do not leave any food in the refrigerator after you check out.
- Please, don't make noise between 10pm and 8am. Be aware that the building is a residential/family oriented place.
- Please, always remove the garbage from inside the room.
- Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment or failures immediately.
- When leaving, don't forget to close the doors and windows.
- Lock the door after you come in.
- Please do not take the house towels to the beach or use them to clean the floor.
- The house is cleaned every two weeks. You can change your towels and linen once a week.
- Extra guests are not allowed.
- Don't walk around carrying many valuable things. Rio is not a very safe city.
- No illegal drugs allowed.
Oi, Sou a Gabi. Sou cantora e professora de música. Morei minha vida toda aqui no Rio. Adoro gatos e atividade física ao ar livre. Sou uma pessoa tranquila. Meu passatempo favorito é bater papo com meus amados amigos.