In a quiet environment, with an open view this house / villa (villa) of 100 m² (about 1505 ft²), built in 1900, on 2 levels, with a land size of 1500 m² rest and relax after a day of discovering our region.
Hello, come to enjoy the sun of Provence by staying in a type T2 housing adjoining the main residence we occupy. I would be very happy, with my husband, to welcome you here.
The accommodation of 48 m² is composed of a large private room of 20 m² equipped with wifi connection, a bed 160 x 200 new, a flat screen television, a radio hifi and a closet. This room gives access to an open space of 10 m² with new bedding 90 x 190 and access to a bathroom with private toilet (4 m²), and a kitchen (14 m²). This will allow you to prepare your meals, gas hob, traditional mini-oven, microwave, large fridge / freezer. There is also a kettle, a toaster, a coffee maker.
From the kitchen you have access to a 16m² shaded outside patio for an aperitif or meals. A washing machine (extra charge) is at your disposal.
The swimming pool and its pool house are exclusively reserved for you. Not overlooked. We live in the terraced villa, which has its independent access. Our presence remains discreet in the property (We do the gardening in the vegetable garden and the periodic maintenance of the swimming pool).
Linen and towels are provided. It is possible to provide a baby bed free of charge. Pets not allowed (We already have a cat in the property).
Note 1: Children less than 2 years old are not counted as a "traveler" in the calculation of the rental amount.
Access to the property is via a motorized gate with remote control. The ground is closed and raised. A large shaded parking allows to park a few steps of the entrance of the housing (possibility of covered parking for motorcycle). A barbecue under the awning with chairs and garden table are at your disposal, you can relax in the pool and the pool house. The swimming pool is open from 1 June to 30 September.
Interaction with guests
We are young active retirees, we like to receive travelers wishing to discover our region of Provence, especially the Luberon where there is so much to see.
We will be happy to advise you on the many walks around or events, shops, tourist places and restaurants that correspond to your tastes.
We speak English, Italian and Spanish.
Other things to note
Villelaure is a pleasant little village in the south of the Vaucluse, located at the foot of the Luberon park (many hiking or mountain biking) 20 minutes from Aix en Provence and 30 minutes from Avignon. Enjoy your stay to explore the charming villages of the Luberon: Lourmarin, Ansouis, Cucuron, Tour d'Aigues, Gordes, Apt or discover the Sainte Victoire mountain, the calanques of Marseille, the blue coast trails with its beaches or Baux de Provence, the gorges of Verdon, the ochres of Roussillon.
Frequent public transport to Aix en Provence or Marseille.
We wish you respectful of the goods and the environment entrusted to you.
• 1 key to the glass window of the accommodation, 1 key to the kitchen door, 1 remote control of the gate will be given to you upon arrival, you will be asked to return them at the end of the stay.
• Housekeeping is at your charge. The accommodation must be as found: Wash and store the dishes, clean the bathroom and toilet, Vacuum and wash the floors, empty the garbage cans and bathroom, unpack the bed sheets and Pillowcases (put them in the laundry tub located in the bathroom), clean the refrigerator, the hob, the microwave, the coffee maker, the oven and the barbecue if used.
In case the household is incomplete, an amount of 30 euros will be retained on the deposit.
• The dwelling is non-smoking but this is possible outside the dwelling, taking care to use the ashtrays.
• Animals are not allowed.
• We are delighted to welcome those who have been declared on Airbnb, unauthorized persons are not accepted. To enter a guest, our agreement, by Airbnb mail, must have been explicitly obtained.
• Departure time: 11 hours at the latest. We ask for any wish to leave after 11 hours. (This possibility depends on the occupancy of the accommodation in the afternoon itself)
"Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate cancellation of the booking without refund or withholding on bail"
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Je suis mariée à Alain et nous vivons dans une grande villa mitoyenne à un logement type T2. L'ensemble se situe sur un terrain engazonné avec piscine, arbres fruitiers, jardin potager.
Je suis passionnée de lecture et de randonnée, décoration. Nous avons un chat en liberté dans la propriété.
Le logement T2 (3 voyageurs maxi ) et la villa (6 voyageurs maxi) font l'objet de 2 annonces distinctes à Villelaure sur le site Airbnb.