"Le Penty" is a charming historical farmhouse recently renovated, 200m far from the beach of Bot-Conan, located in a very quiet area. It is an ideal place to enjoy the beautiful Brittany beaches and countryside with children.
The house, surrounded by a large enclosed garden, offers 3 bedrooms including one double-bed downstairs and 5 single beds, 2 bathrooms (one downstairs and one upstairs)
The living room has a modern stove in the original stone fireplace and opens onto a fully equipped kitchen.
Outdoors there are tables, chairs, and barbecue to take advantage of fine weather.
Bicycles for rent too, if you want to explore the country!
Next to the ports of Beg-Meil and La Forêt Fouesnant, the house offers a multitude of activities:
- beach, fishing and sailing activites at le Cap-Coz or Beg-Meil centers
- spectacular beaches accessible by bike
- golf, tennis courts, swimming pools
- a walk along the peninsula
- amazing restaurants: Crêperie Chez Marie, bistrot Chez Hubert
- daytrip by ferry to the extraordinary archipelago "Les Glenan"
- daytrip by ferry or car to Concarneau medieval Ville Close
Private outdoor parking available
Linens and towels for rent
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews