About this listing
Beautiful Spacious Villa - Private 13m Pool - Jacuzzi - New 65,000 Euro Refurb - Huge 8m European Kitchen - 100m Cable WiFi - Large 500m2 Corner Plot - Private Gated Estate - 24x7 Security - 50" LED TVs with Cable - Feather Pillows - Quiet Breezy Hill Location - 2 mins to Shops, Bars, Restaurants - 10 mins to Beaches, Golf Courses & Walking Street
Baan Leelawadee is a delightful luxury villa with fabulous new private pool and jacuzzi in a sought after breezy safe residential location on the prestigious Pattaya Hill Village 2 development. It is a large, 520 m2 area in total with 220 m2 internal area, on an open corner position. The villa has just been completely refurbished and renovated throughout at a cost of 65,000 euros and has brand-new decor, furniture and furnishings. The villa is spacious with high vaulted ceilings, 9m x 9m lounge, 8m European kitchen and 13m x 8m pool, AC and very quiet ceiling fans throughout with pocket-sprung 5* luxury beds and feather/down pillows. There is 1 king and 3 queens bedrooms and 2 internal and one external shower, bathroom and toilet, 2x50" LED TVs (in the lounge and master), cable TV and fibre high speed 100 megabyte internet (also wired to both TVS). Mosquito nets on all the windows.
* See our videos on Youtube, just search under Baan Leelewadee Pattaya.
For your information
Because the Villa is located on a compound we ask you to be quiet when you come back in the evening or at night. Your neighbours like to have their sleep also with their families. So no loud outside noise after 22:00 hours please.
- VIP Taxi, on arrival at the airport we can pick you up, our private driver will be their with your name on a plate and brings you comfortable to the Villa.
- Scooters, during your stay you can rent scooters with us; on arrival they will be ready at the villa.
- VIP tour Bus, we provide tours around Pattaya with a VIP bus; you will have a private driver to look arround pattaya during a day.
- Information map, on arrival you will receive a map with information about restaurant, bars, tours, golf, and more that can be visit in Pattaya and Jomtien.
- Taxi service on the compound, we have a taxi service for your daily shopping or to go to a nice restaurant.
- The Villa has a washing machine but when you don’t want you can take it to the laundry service just outside the compound.
- Restaurants, bars, mini-markets and a brand new shopping plaza with European supermarket you will find within a few minutes walk from the Villa.
The whole villa is accessible. This includes all of the rooms in the bungalow, private pool and jacuzzi, gardens and village pool and club house. It can also accomodate wheelchairs although has 2 steps at the front door and one at the back.
Interaction with guests
At the airport
We can pick you up from the airport and take you back after your holiday. Our taxi driver will be waiting at the airport and bring you to the Villa.
Our host Hans will meet and welcome you to the Villa on arrival. He will need a 200 euro cash security deposit (in Euros, GBP, USD or Thai Baht) which will be returned the day you checkout. The beds will be made and towels are provided during your stay. For stays over a week we will make up the beds with clean sheets and provide you new towels for free. Hans lives close by and is available for questions or any issues arising during your stay.
Other things to note
1. Electricity is charged at cost based on meter usage and is 8 bt/kwh. All the other utilities ie water, gas, cable TV and fibre internet are all free of charge. Typical cost is 25 euros/week depending on AC use.
2. We provide a full clean of the villa and fresh sheets/towels each week.
3. Welcome pack of cold beers, drinks and washing liquid provided free.
1. The villa is on a quiet residential estate and the neighbours need to be respected with no loud outside noise after 9pm.
2. No smoking at all is permitted inside of the villa due to the expensive furnishings. Smoking is ok outside either by the pool or on the carport. A 150 euro extra cleaning charge will be due if guests are found to have breached this rule.
3. The maximum no of guests in the villa is 8. If extra guests are found to be staying who travelled with the party then a surcharge of 30 euros/person/night is payable.
4. A standard Rental Agreement needs to be signed by lead guest which is legally binding.
5. A refundable deposit of 300 euros will need to be paid in cash at check-in and will be refunded on check-out from which any damages and electricity used (at cost) will be deducted.
6. Pets accepted subject to approval, agreement to the Pet Addendum and paying for any damage made by your pet or extra cleaning required.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.