Time out into nature ?! Away from the big city life ?! That's it!
In addition to the separate holiday house there is a lot more to offer here: there are game sheep, you can bake bread, borrow bikes and make a tour of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
- Separate holiday house in a quiet location in the ever-popular Lake District Oder-Spree
- 3 rooms, kitchen, shower / WC, hall, approx. 100 m² living space
- accommodation for 4 persons, extra bed possible (max 6 persons)
- fireplace, TV, radio, internet
- insulated external blinds in all rooms
- increased fire safety due to smoke detectors and automatic shutdown of fire-endangering electrical devices
- Terrace, sitting, playing and grilling corner
- heated fitness room with crosstrainer, trampoline, table tennis table and dumbbells
- free car parking spaces and a lockable bicycle storage room are available
- Test drives with an e-bike possible
- year-round use possible
- Tents and camper vans are available on the farm
- if necessary rich breakfast with day-fresh chickens from the Sonnenhof (on request)
- up-to-date information flyers and brochures on attractions and events
We will show you and your children how to prepare a traditional roast, cakes, bread, rolls, pizza and much more in a wooden oven.
In an external baking and cooking room there is also a wood-fired stove on which you can cook and fry as in Omas times with wood.
Small animals such as wild sheep, chickens and a cuddling cat on the farm are not only interesting for children. If you want to do sports, you have the possibility to do something with Crosstrainer, trampoline, table tennis and dumbbells. A ride with the historic court carriage and tractor through the beautiful landscape can be booked in consultation.
Other things to note
The Sonnenhof is an ecological farm: about 90% of the total energy demand is covered by regenerative energies.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.