A front double bedroom overlooking a magnificent well stocked front garden and there are two more bedrooms to chose from. Muskoka is the name of the house.and is situated along a country lane on the outskirts of Shanklin with great views of the surrounding hills and sea in the distance.
There are discount car vouchers available for Red Funnel Ferries from Southampton to the Isle of Wight once you have booked.
Henk and Tiggy ( cat) and Codey( dog)welcome you to share the bungalow with them. There is room for 5 people , but can accommodate more if requested. You are welcome to use my kitchen in the morning and evening and share the dining room, sitting room and garden and use the garage if you need to store anything.. You are welcome to use the 3 push bikes there. There are good cycle tracks around and outstanding scenery.There s ample parking on the drive, upto 3 cars.
Guests can use the shared kitchen, dining and sitting room. The front and back garden to sit in, bbq or eat in. The chalet in the garden and the garage to store belongings in.
Interaction with guests
Always, whenever possible!
Other things to note
Shanklin town centre 20 mins walk, also woods and sea nearby. Bus stop 10 mins walk away .Excellent walking and animals are welcome too
1. No animals in the bedrooms
2.no smoking inside the house
3. No excess use of alcohol
4. Switch lights off after leaving any room
5. Tidy up after using the kitchen/ put pans and utensils back.
6.no cooked food to be consumed in the bedrooms
7. If shoes are muddy, leave them in the porch and no outside shoes worn in the bedrooms.
8. Put empty bottles and rubbish in the baskets provided
9. Use the shower curtain in the bathroom to stop the water from the shower flooding the bathroom.
10. Stroke the cat Tiggy if you like animals, she s a 20 year old Madame and likes attention.
11. Feel free to use the contents of the cupboards in the kitchen for your breakfast and/ or evening meal, its there for sharing .
People describe me as a very welcoming and friendly person. I have got a good sense of humour, or so I have been told.
I am from Dutch origin, but I have been in the UK for 36 years..
I havetwo friendly houseguestsliving with me: a cat called Tiggy .and Codey my puppy Retriever( dog) .Guests who are staying with me, can help themselves to the well stocked cupboards and pretend you are at home. If you like to go cycling, you can use the bikes in the garage and if you just like to go for a walk, there s a nice wood at the back of the house and some lovely walk ways.