Private single-family, 1 block from Wollaston beach! Off street parking on the driveway, large deck perfect for grilling. Three bedrooms with full beds, space for air mattresses (1 available). Only 9 miles from downtown Boston, 1.2 mile from train station (red line goes straight to Boston and Cambridge). Very quiet neighborhood, perfect for relaxing but in a good location for trips to Boston.
Single family beach home.
- 1 bedroom (full size bed) and 1 open space (full size sofa bed) upstairs with slanted ceilings (not ideal if you're taller than 6')
- 1 master suite downstairs with a full bed and private bathroom with shower
- Large living room with sectional sofa, equipped with tv, basic cable (no NESN), Netflix, Xbox 360, Fire TV, lots of DVDs, board games
- Common bathroom with small tub
- Large kitchen, fully equipped, with a dining table that expands for 6 people
You'll have access to whole home.
Interaction with guests
I travel a lot and may not be there to welcome you, but if you need anything either I or my co-host Nicole should be able to answer any messages within an hour.
Other things to note
This is my personal full-time home, so there are some items of mine in the closet and drawers, but there's plenty of room to make it a little yours too. It's more of a friend's warm vacation home instead of a sterile hotel experience.
This house is perfect for a summer getaway. The beach is one block away, there front deck is furnished and has a grill so you can bbq while feeling the ocean breeze. There is a seafood restaurant also one block away, perfect for a lobster roll while people watching, across the street from the beach.
It's 1.2 miles from a red line station (that has parking) which goes straight to Boston in 18 minutes, and continues on to Cambridge/Harvard Square.
Hi! I'm originally from Curitiba, Brazil, but have been living in the Boston area since 2000.
I play roller derby competitively, and travel a lot. I have played in the roller derby world cup in Dallas, as well as tournaments all over the US.
I absolutely love being an Airbnb host and guest. I have met so many interesting and wonderful people, and love the sense of community it brings. It's a small world!