2 modernly furnished cottages immersed in a rural and truly Sardinian landscape surrounded by suggestive granite rock, olive trees, and mediterranean greenery, just a 5 minute drive to gorgeous beaches, food markets and caffès. Enjoy incredibile stargazing and relaxation in a secluded and peaceful country location.
Please find some important informations about the house here below
• The availability of fresh water in Sardegna, especially during summer months, is limited. The Stazzu uses a cistern system and we kindly ask to use water with prudence and respect.
• The tap water is not drinkable. This is true for most tap water in Sardegna, so do be aware.
• Please do not leave food or trash bags outside the house for long periods of time, as there are animals !
It is absolutely forbidden to grill or use fire outdoors. Please also use extreme caution when smoking outdoors as well. The risk of wild fires in Sardegna is very high due to the dry landscape, please be very mindful of this.
• The area is very windy and therefore please be sure that when keeping doors and windows open, they are blocked.
• In case of strong winds, please take down the outside tent
Enjoy your staying
Filippo & Julia
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a young, American-Italian couple based in Milan, with backgrounds in art and architecture, something that we think reflects very much the style and feel of our house in Sardegna. We love to travel and are total culture vultures. We have 3 little boys who, like their parents, absolutely adore being in Sardegna. We look forward to helping you enjoy your stay anyway we can.