About this listing
Welcome to Green Lake Place! With a grand three-tier fountain to welcome you, Green Lake Place is centrally located, an easy stroll and child friendly. Enjoy the popular Green Lake as your backyard, just steps to all the fun from your front door—plenty of coffee shops, restaurants, shops, and more!
Beautifully furnished, our two-bedroom apartment provides approximately 1,200 square foot well-appointed accommodation featuring two spacious bedroom suites with sitting areas, writing desk and direct access to your private brick patio with water fountain (400± sq ft, table for four, two adirondack chairs--a perk as lower level of two units). Our queen-sized beds are designed for comfort with quality bedding and linens to make you feel pampered. In addition, the open, spacious flat boasts a 42-inch high-definition flat screen entertainment, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with professional gas cooktop and oven, granite countertops, mahogany cabinetry, and hardwood floors throughout. It also features high-speed wireless internet access (wi-fi), free access to Netflix movies and a tankless water heating system for extra perks. There is a washer/dryer for your convenience, only shared with the upper unit. Your own free parking space is a few feet from the private entrance. A perfect home-away-from-home getaway!
The entire apartment. Laundry area is shared with another unit.
Interaction with guests
Always available and nearby if you need anything :)
Green Lake is a very popular kid-friendly Seattle neighborhood. Relax with a walk or jog around the flat 2.8 mile paved trails around the lake, ride a bicycle, swim at the community pool or lake, play tennis or golf, treat yourself to a massage, sip coffee, or relax over a microbrew beer. Lots of shops, restaurants, yoga studios, bicycle/boat rentals, pubs and coffee joints to choose from! And Northgate Mall and Thornton Creek Imax Cinemas is nearby. You can also zip easily into Downtown Seattle, University of Washington, UW Medical, Microsoft and Boeing. Green Lake is a wonderful oasis in the heart of our Emerald City.
Public transit stops are a block or so nearby. And Northgate Transit Center is nearby for easy 24/7 access to downtown. We have had guests that did not have a car and was able to go to Seattle Center, zoo, movies, etc.
Other things to note
Lots of free parking, located on dead-end cup-de-sac. Very kids friendly. Have toys for toddlers.
1 – ENJOY!
• Make yourself at home, and have a great time!
• Please give our place the same respect you would give to your own home. Please clean up after yourselves.
• Please be as quiet as possible after 10pm.
• No smoking, no pets, no loud music/partying.
2 – UPON ARRIVAL
• Check-in is no earlier than 4pm, unless requested, as the cleaning service needs time to prepare for your arrival.
• Daily maid service is not provided.
• Must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
• Please remove your shoes upon entering the rental.
3 – DURING YOUR STAY
It is your responsibility to ensure that the following are in order at the time of your departure:
• All dishes are washed, dried and put-away.
• Kitchen counters, stove-top and refrigerator are clean of any spills, drips and dirt.
• All trash is placed in trash receptacles.
• Refrigerator and freezer are empty, except for ice trays.
• Please load and run washer with soiled bath towels just prior to departure.
• Restore furniture arrangement as you found them.
4 – UPON DEPARTURE
• Check-out time is no later than 11am.
• Ensure that everything in item 2, above, is completed.
• All lights and television are turned off.
• Return key to keybox.
• Have a safe trip home, or to your next destination.
You'll find the Northwest is a wonderful place to visit and explore for all ages. We hope you have an opportunity to experience and enjoy Seattle and take in the area's natural beauties. And we wish your stay at Green Lake Place to be an excellent way to launch your Northwest adventures!