Lakeview Ripplevale Cottage is a lovely 2 bedroom house which can accommodate up to 6 people. Magnificent views of Tower Hill National Park and Ocean views. Sits on the rim of Tower Hill. Wild Life such as kangaroos, emus, koalas on the doorstep.
Lakeview Ripplevale Cottage offers:
* 1 Queen Bed with in room TV & DVD
* 1 Double Bed
* 2 single Bunk Beds
* Airconditioning / heating and cooling
* Comfortable lounge suite & seating
* Well equipped modern oak/blackwood kitchen with all pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, knives and forks provided.
* Electric Wall Oven & hot plates
* Microwave and Toaster
* Plastic plates, cups etc. available for children
* 6 seater timber dining table
* Quality bed linen & pillows for all beds included in price.
* Quality bath towels and soap included in price.
* Tea, Coffee and milk provided.
* Hair Dryer
* TV/DVD Player & collection of DVD's
* CD Player & Radio
* Reading & Tourist Information materials
* Electric Blankets
* Washing Machine
* Iron & Ironing Board
* Gas BBQ
* Plenty of off street parking.
* Fishing Rods and fishing tackle for guests use.
* indoor and outdoor games, puzzles, playing cards, board games
available for all ages.
* Toys for young children.
* Cricket bat, badminton bats.
* 2 Adult bikes available for guests use.
Guests have access to the whole house. This house is a private self managed holiday house for the guests only. Guests do not share the house with others. Plenty of off-street free parking available and use of backyard, BBQ etc.
Interaction with guests
The owners can be available throughout the stay if further information is requested. Owners live in the same town and are only a phone call away.
Other things to note
Lakeview Ripplevale Cottage is within an easy distance to many attractions and is centrally located.
The following are all a leisurely day trips from the house - The Great Ocean Road and The 12 Apostles, The Grampians, the seal colony at Bridgewater Bay near Portland. In the winter time the Southern Right Whales visit Warrnambool and Port Fairy which are only a short drive from the house. Lakeview Cottage is just minutes to the shops, restaurants and attractions of both Port Fairy and Warrnambool. Ripplevale House is situated in the heart of the quaint Irish historical town of Koroit. A great central place to stay with plenty to do all year round.
Ripplevale House is a self managed property and we expect guests to leave the house in the same neat condition to which they found it. Ripplevale House is a non-smoking house.