Fully equipped apartment on the island of Terceira offers a breathtaking view of the ocean & Mt Brazil. Relax on our large veranda, play ball on our grassy knoll or take an ocean swim at the local swimming spot next to us. Close to some of the best restaurants on the island & only 5min to Angra.
NEW! We listen closely to our guest's feedback, so now we have: fans, a microwave, bedside lamps, & we've replaced items in the kitchen that had gone missing (i.e. cutting boards & mixing bowls). We want to be sure you have everything you need during your stay with us & your feedback helps us do just that.
• VIEW - Breathtaking view of the ocean & Monte Brasil
• VERANDA - Large veranda from which to relax & enjoy the view. Walk from large bedroom, living room, & kitchen directly onto veranda.
• CRIB - Portable crib for children 0 - 4 years of age on request
• NECESSITIES - Equipped with most basic necessities (i.e. towels, sheets, cookware, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, hair blow dryer, etc.)
• GATED PARKING - Gated property with 2 designated parking spots for your use inside the gate.
Guests have access to the entire condo, 2 gated parking spots, & the grassy knoll in front of the building.
Interaction with guests
We live on a different island (São Miguel) so guests interact with us via Airbnb messaging. Upon check-in, guests are greeted personally by our family member & given her cell number.
Other things to note
• INTERNET / PHONE: There is no telephone. Internet access may be provided for an additional fee (20€ for 30GB) + a refundable 40€ deposit. It’s a hot spot which allows multiple devices to connect wirelessly.
• CHECK-IN/OUT TIME: Check-in & out times are flexible depending if we have other reservations on those dates. Just let us know in advance if you need to make a special request & we'll confirm if we can accommodate you.
• CONDIMENTS, SOAP, TOILET PAPER, ETC.:
We provide you with:
o Coffee filter is built into the machine.
o First Day "Starter Pack." These items are intended to get you started for your first day; we do not supply enough for your entire vacation. Starter Pack includes:
• 4 rolls of toilet paper
• Dish soap
• Liquid hand soap.
Plan on bringing the spices & staples you’ll need for meals made in the condo. Also bring laundry supplies & toiletries (shampoo, body soap, etc.). We provide a blow-dryer & a clothes iron.
• MINIMUM STAY: We ask guests to stay a minimum of 3 nights, but we can make exceptions if you only need to stay 1 or 2 nights, depending on our bookings.
• MASSAGE: We can arrange for a private massage at the condo, which makes a wonderful surprise for a loved one or some extra relaxation for yourself.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
• PROBLEMS: We ask that you notify us of any problems that you notice upon your arrival within 24 hours of check-in so that we may have a chance to fix the issue in a timely manner.
• LAUNDRY, DISHES, TRASH: Please leave all laundry (towels, sheets, etc.) in the laundry room before check-out. Wash & put away any used dishes. Take all trash, including bathroom trash bags, to the dumpster located by the entrance gate.
• KEYS & LOCKING UP: Keys should be left inside of the mailbox (letter H) located outside next to the entry gate. Any lost keys/remote will incur a charge. Please be sure all glass doors are locked & lights turned off before checking-out.
• SMOKING: We do NOT allow smoking inside the condo, but you are welcome to smoke on the veranda if you have the sliding glass doors shut. We ask that you discard the cigarette butts properly as we will charge a fee if they are left on the veranda or thrown into the plants.
• NOISE: The walls are quite thick, so you don't have to worry about being as quiet as a mouse. However, please be courteous to the neighbors especially when enjoying the veranda during early morning/late night hours.
• PARKING: There are 2 parking spots inside of the gate premises - look for letter H painted in white on the ground.
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sold our business and most our belongings to move to the Azores and explore what else the world has in store for us. For now, my husband runs our dairy farm, I am a holistic health coach, and during our spare time we discover the simple beauties of the island.
For more info on my health coaching services, feel free to checkout my website by doing an internet search with my first and last name: Gena Pinheiro
We also offer our "Happy Cow" tour for FREE to our Airbnb guests. Those of you that can't be our house guest, but would like to partake in the tour, feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to provide you with details.