You get the whole place! 2 small cabins, a unique double bunk & queen bed in the shop bedroom, vintage travel trailer, & covered wagon. Also the fire pit, pavilion & outdoor fireplace. From 2 to 30 people.
The gateway to your Southern Utah Adventure: Bryce Canyon National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Otter Creek Reservoir, Fish Lake, Pauite ATV trail & much more! Great for family reunion or youth conference.
Koosharem, Utah is located in the heart of scenic Central Utah!
Koosh Cabins in Koosharem, Utah are an ideal base camp for your Southern Utah Adventure (from 2 to 30 people!). Our property is on the edge of the town of Koosharem right on the Paiute ATV trail and close to National and State Parks. We are 3 hours from Salt Lake City and 4 1/2 hours from Las Vegas. We have beds for 14 people, sleeping arrangements and bedding for another 4 people (hide-a-bed, futon, thick ground mats) and then there is room for more with your bedding on the floor, your tent or your RV. The rate is $269/night for up to 15 people the $9/person per night (children ages 3 and under are not required to pay).
The property consists of the following:
1. The Cabin (600 sq. ft.) features a wood burning stove and full kitchen. A one-bedroom (queen bed) that boasts a barn wood frame bed. There is also a hide-a-bed couch in the living room for the kids. There is a bathroom and shower in this unit. There is not a television nor internet access. We are rural and isolated. These units do not have AC. It is rarely needed at 7000' elevation. There are basic pots and pans to cook your meals or use the grill in the outdoor pavilion. Kick back and relax on the outdoor deck. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
2. The Bunk House (625 sq. ft.) features wood paneling walls and ceiling. This is a one bedroom (queen bed) with a futon for one and two throw-down, tri-fold mats (with bedding) for the kids in the living room. The Bunk House has its own bathroom. There is a small kitchenette (sink, 2 burners, small fridge) in this unit, but also has an outdoor kitchen area with grill and picnic tables in the pavilion. There are basic pots and pans to cook with in the Bunk House. These units do not have AC, but it is rarely needed at 7000' elevation. There is not internet service. There is not cable, but there is a TV and DVD player for your movies. This unit sleeps 2 adults and 3 children.
3. The Shop Bedroom, this unique combination of the old barn wood and new barn wood (Blue Pine) consists of two sets of bunk beds (for 4 people) and a queen bed (for 2). The queen bed area has a privacy curtain as do each bunk bed. There is a 3rd bathroom (a separate free-standing building just outside The Shop Bedroom) that serves the guests in this unit. There is not a kitchen nor living area. There is no AC, nor internet. There is power outlets to charge your cell phones. Sleeps 6.
4. Vintage Travel Trailer (sleeps 2). There is not a bathroom in this small trailer. There is a 3rd bathroom (a separate free-standing building just outside The Vintage Trailer). There is not a functioning kitchen, nor supplies in this unit to cook. Please use the grill in the outdoor pavilion. Sleeps 2.
5. Authentic Covered Wagon (for 2). This covered wagon is equipped with a queen bed. You could also sleep a child on the floor, but you'd need your own sleeping bag. There are steps to enter the covered wagon. There is not a heater in the covered wagon so watch the weather as your trip approaches and decide who gets to sleep in the covered wagon. There is a 3rd bathroom (a separate free-standing building) that serves the guests sleeping in the covered wagon. There is no electricity in the covered wagon. Sleeps 2.
6. We also have a tent area (14 feet X 20 feet) and one RV pad with power, water and sewer.
The price is $269/night for up to 15 people. Children under 3 do not count as a paying guest. For each person above 15 there is an extra $9/person per night charge. There is a one time cleaning fee of $110.
Summary: We have beds and linen for 18 (2 of which are on a hide-a-bed, 1 on a futon, and 1 on tri-fold, throw down mats in the Bunk House living room). Then, you can sleep more either in the tent area, one rv spot or on the floors in the cabins.
The property is close to:
Capitol Reef National Park - 40 miles
Bryce Canyon National Park - 70 miles
Fish Lake - 15 miles
Otter Creek State Park - 20 miles
Paiute ATV trail - we're right next to it
Enjoy the fire pit, pavilion and outdoor kitchen for your group event. There are a couple of burger places in town and more restaurant choices in Richfield, Utah (30 miles). There is a very small store in Koosharem for incidentals. We are rural and isolated. However, because we are close to the Paiute ATV trail you will see and hear four wheelers and side by sides. Reservation/security deposit is refundable pending no damage.
The price is $299/night for up to 15 people. Children under 3 do not count as a paying guest. For each person about 15 there is an extra $9/person per night charge.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews