Located in The Grove, one of St. Louis's hottest neighborhoods. We're just steps away from the buzzing Central West End, Cortex Innovation Hub & Technology District, Forest Park, St. Louis Science Center, Missouri Botanical Garden, Ikea, Washington University, Saint Louis University, Barnes-Jewish and Children's Hospitals. Restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and entertainment are all in walking and biking distance.
This home-away-from-home features a funky mix of furnishings flowing with the eclectic vibe of the neighborhood. Both bedrooms are appointed with comfortable mattresses and quality bed linens, and the bathroom is stocked with plush towels and bath products. The well-equipped kitchen offers a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, coffee maker (drip and french press), dishes, utensils, a variety of cookware and more. With a large living room and open kitchen/dining space, this home is comfortable for up to six guests. The 42" television has an Amazon Fire Stick already setup for you to use, a digital antenna for local stations (approx. 20-25 channels), and a dvd player. The free on and off-street parking allows you to leave your car parked as you explore the neighborhood.
You will have the entire home to yourself and access to come and go as you please. It is has a monitored alarm system for your security and keyless entry.
Interaction with guests
I love meeting new folks and sharing what I love about our city. If you want...and ONLY if you want, you can come to me for suggestions on what St. Louis has to offer - the good, the best, and the "eh, it's ok."
If you're not into conversation or don't want to be bothered, I'm cool with that too.
Other things to note
You can check-in between 4:00pm and midnight CST using the access code provided when you book.
- We expect that guests treat our home respectfully--cleaning up spills, locking the doors when leaving, putting dirty dishes in the sink/dishwasher, etc. If smoking outside - please use the cigarette receptacles near entrances for cigarette butts - smoking inside the home is not allowed.
- When you use the Wi-Fi you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities
- Please be respectful of your neighbors. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7 am.
- There will be a “tidy up” cleaning once per week of stay (4 weeks = 4 cleaning). This will include: changing bed linens, vacuuming, running the dishwasher, bathroom cleaning, restocking toilet paper, fresh bath towels. We respectfully ask that you to clean up messes in between weekly tidy ups.
- This property is privately owned; the owners of the property (“Owners") are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the rental premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, you agree to release Owners (and all of their partners, employees, officers, agents, representatives), and agree to indemnify them against, and hold them harmless from and against, any and all injuries, liability, claims, demands, causes of action, costs (including attorneys' fees), to or by you, or to any other person you bring onto the rental premises or to any third person, that arise from, with respect to, are in any way related to or in connection with, directly or indirectly, your presence, rental, occupation or use of the property premises; whether or not caused, in whole or in part, due to the sole, joint or concurrent negligence or gross negligence of the owners.