1940's guesthouse with charm to spare. The casita comfortably fits three adults and is centrally located in a community-minded neighborhood near several bike paths. Enjoy our art-filled backyard and local recommendations.
Charming 1940's casita details:
- Private and secluded entrance.
- Walk through our garden for access to your detached casita.
- Sleeps two adults quite comfortably with space available for up to three adults with use of the futon or two adults with children.
- Desk overlooking the garden, queen bed, queen futon, huge closet and bathroom with beautiful natural light.
- Local art fills the space.
- Radiant heat and space heater available for warmth in the winter.
- Powerful wall a/c unit available in the summer.
- Both wireless and direct broadband internet available, however no TV or DVD player.
- Full fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Board games (Battleship!) and card decks.
- Local menus, maps, and must-sees compiled in a binder for use.
- Laundry and dryer in our garage available for use as well as access to our ping pong table.
Interaction with guests
- We are typically present in the main house as we both work from home, but we will give you as much privacy as possible during your stay.
- That said, if you'd like to chat, speak up, we adore getting to know our guests!
- Feel free to ask us for restaurant/bar/cafe recommendations.
Other things to note
Plenty of off-street parking.
No smoking on the property. Furry friends allowed with exceptions, please contact owner.