Old Florida Village - 454 Hidden Lakes Way. This adorable cottage is located off of Scenic Highway 30A and is only one block from the gulf.
By paying your deposit or full rental fee, Guest agrees to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this confirmation.
BEACH ESCAPES REALTY Guest Rental Agreement
NO DISCOUNTS OFFERED AFTER CHECK-IN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge will be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly. From time to time access to your unit may be delayed further. Your patience will be appreciated in these circumstances, but no discount will be offered due to a late check in. If by chance, the cleaners missed something, please call Beach Escapes immediately to have them come back to correct, however no discounts will be offered.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is permitted outside or on balconies as long as the windows/doors remain shut and ashes/butts are disposed of properly. An additional cleaning fee will be assessed if the property has been found smoked in.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental home unless agreed upon at time of booking. A $300 fee will be assessed if a pet is found to have been in the rental home without pre-authorization. If a non-authorized pet is discovered and the guest refuses to board the pet in a timely manner, Beach Escapes reserves the right to evict the guest for the remainder of the reservation dates with no refunds given. 4. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five. Parents must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five at all times. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Restrictions may apply regarding the number of people that may accompany a parent or legal guardian. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. DAMAGE PROTECTION INSURANCE – This Damage Protection Insurance plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 will be charged to the payment method on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Damage Protection Insurance coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy The Damage Protection Insurance is purchased at the time of booking. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Beach Escapes Realty any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Damage Protection Insurance. Damages will be charged to the card or checking account on file upon checkout and the Insured Person will be reimbursed the amount of settlement once received from CSA. Please contact Beach Escapes Realty directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. A $3,000.00 security deposit is required if you do not participate in this plan. The Damage Protection Insurance does not cover the guest for soiled or misplaced linens, loss of keys, theft, failure to remove garbage from the property, or leaving the house excessively dirty. These fees will be charged to the payment method on file. Non-billing stipulations include: • No damage or theft to the property or items in the property. • No violations of rental or association policies. • Rental is left in a neat and orderly condition. • All garbage is removed from the house and pool areas. • All keys and garage door openers remain in the house.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit may be required on certain properties, as noted on the Reservation Confirmation. This damage deposit will be secured as a charge on a credit card prior to check-in. The damage deposit may be used to pay amounts due not covered under the terms of Section 5 above. The credit card hold will be released after check-out, providing there is no damage for which renter may be liable.
7. CANCELLATIONS – If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us immediately of any cancellation, and if you purchased the Travel Protection Insurance contact CSA to begin your claim.
8. TRAVEL INSURANCE – CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available through Beach Escapes Realty which covers cancellation or interruption of your stay, travel delay, baggage delay, rental car damage, and emergency/medical expense. The plan is optional but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect your vacation investment. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN THE 90 DAY PERIOD. For questions concerning the travel insurance or to make a claim due to a cancellation, please call CSA directly. The insurance premium, 6.95% of the total, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – There is a limit to the number of guests per rental. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for additional guests will be assessed. No more than 30 persons are allowed on the property at any time. ALL PROPERTIES REQUIRE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
10. MINIMUM STAY – Longer minimum stays may be required during peak seasons or holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, but can be purchased at an additional rate. To schedule daily or a mid week clean, please contact Beach Escapes Rentals. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
13. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied to cleaning service and laundry service. To avoid an extra cleaning charge: wash the dishes and leave the property in a neat and orderly condition. A $75 garbage removal fee will be assessed if garbage is not removed from the house at time of check-out.
14. ASSESSMENTS – If any keys or entry devices are lost or misplaced, the following fees will be assessed: $25 per door key, $50 per electronic fob key and $75 per garage door opener.
15. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods controlled by a Home Owner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit the on- site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
16. NOISE ORDINANCE – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
17. WEDDINGS / EVENTS – All weddings and/or events must be pre-approved by Beach Escapes Realty. A $500 event fee will be assessed for any weddings or events. All events must meet local restrictions, HOA rules and follow noise restrictions. The guests are responsible for any permits necessary for beach weddings. Absolutely no more than 30 persons are permitted to be on the property at any time. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made. Beach Escapes Realty can provide a list of venues that will allow larger gatherings.
18. POOL POLICY – The renter accepts all risk of the pool and specifically agrees that no minor will swim in the pool unaccompanied by an adult. Some of the rentals have private pools that can be heated between October and early May. Requests to have the pool heated must be received at least 7 days prior to your arrival. A fee is required to heat the pools. Beach Escapes Realty strives to keep all of the pool heaters in working condition, but does not guarantee their operation due to the effects of the salt air on the equipment. If a pool heater is not in working order, the guest will be refunded for each day that the pool heating fee was paid. Community or condominium pools are not controlled or maintained by Beach Escapes Realty, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool.
19. LIABILITY WAIVER: a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises. b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property. Upon paying your deposit for this reservation, you are agreeing to this Indemnification clause.
20. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
21. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE WAS PURCHASED AND: a) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or b) A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund: i) Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, ii) Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and iii) Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning" period. You hereby acknowledge that this unit may be on the real estate market to be sold, or due to utility, maintenance, owner or other issues beyond our control, the unit could be unavailable. Beach Escapes Rentals will use its best efforts to relocate you to a comparable unit. However, if Beach Escapes Rentals is unable to relocate you to a comparable unit, you hereby agree that Beach Escapes Rentals is only obligated to give you a full refund for monies exchanged for the rental.
FOR QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WHILE IN TOWN: BEACH ESCAPES REALTY PROVIDES 24/7 on call number
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We, at Beach Escapes Realty, are a boutique property management firm in Okaloosa and South Walton County and are in our 12th year of business. Because we are small, our guests have access directly with one of the owners of our firm at any time, not just a seasonal employee.
We perform inspections and inventory check after each clean so your vacation property is ready for your arrival! We don't maintain defined office hours because we are working/available 365 days of the year 24 hours a day. We are known for being a cheerful, knowledgeable firm and offer concierge services for all guests. After all, it is your hard earned vacation and you deserve to be pampered.
Book with us today. We look forward to meeting you!