Unique Living Experience
Inside the energy charged spaces of Castle Panigirakis, with the most spectacular view of Mykonos, two luxurious residences of unique beauty are built, that are there to offer you a special life experience, you will never forget.
The tradition of the Cycladic architecture combined with its chaste lavishness in front of the infinite view of the Aegean Sea, are going to give your vacations the quality you’ve always dreamt of.
A traditional Windmill and the Windmill’s Guest House, two independent residences of extraordinary beauty, invisible from the prying eyes but also there, between them.
The strategic location of Castle Panigirakis allows you to be so close to the “heart” of the town, enjoying its intense tempo, while at the same time you enjoy your cocktail at the comfortable outdoor areas, gazing the Aegean Sea and the immersive sun dawn that takes place just before your eyes.
It is not by coincidence that Castle Panigirakis is considered to be one of the top worldwide sunset locations!
A property of unique beauty and aesthetics. The most comfortable and luxurious Windmill in Mykonos, among the 11 Windmills of the island. Simply a splendid piece of art!
Live the experience of accommodation in a live historical monument. Who wouldn’t like to live this experience of staying in this Traditional Mykonian Windmill with the most wonderful view you have ever seen, just once?
The traditional and luxurious Windmill is built in three levels. Wood and marble are found in abundance, everywhere in the building.
On the ground floor one can find a fully equipped kitchen, whereas in the middle of the room a marble table dominates the space. On the side of the room, curved into the walls is a fireplace and next to it lays a stone built sofa with harmonic curves. On the same floor, one can also discover a bathroom with a shower built inside the stone, a real architectural “gem”.
The wooden steps are wonderfully planted in the wall and lead on the first floor where we encounter the sitting room that is also utilized as a dressing room, with is spacious wardrobe. The presence of wood and the fine decoration are there to simply calm down your senses. Small in size but plentiful in number windows offer this space special lighting effects and natural aeration to the rounded silhouette of the Windmill, whereas a comfortable round sofa nests perfectly with its mattress into the wall, offering a sleeping place for an another person to spend his or her night.
Following the steps upwards, we are led to the 2nd floor, on the top of the Windmill, where the main bedroom is situated. A large double bed made of wood is covered in pillows over the most comfortable mattress you have ever laid on. Wooden floors and wood carvings found around the room make it look more glamorous, while the eyes are directed towards the traditional mechanism of the Windmill that rolls quietly when the wind gets stronger.
Just on top of that your eyes capture the conical roof of the Windmill, that is decorated with an old chandelier that gives the impression that you are about to communicate with heaven.
The main window besides the bed offers an eye catching view of the old harbor and the Aegean Sea, offering moments of relaxation and great enthusiasm.
The bathroom is also carved into the wall and is put there to complete the whole picture of this superb architectural design which is undoubtedly a splendid piece of art!
Windmill-Windmill’s Guest House offers
• Full A/C
• Wi-fi Internet
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Clean sheets, bath towels and sea towels
The special guests of Castle Panigirakis can enjoy extra benefits upon their request:
1) Preparation of breakfast-lunch-dinner of their preference by a personal chef. An experienced chef will handle the preparation of all meals by selecting and using the finest and purest ingredients and also by proposing tasteful Greek recipes or just whatever you desire.
2) Organizing a dinner-party with guests at the comfortable outdoor spaces of the Windmill and the Guest House. We are here to organize your desired event for any occasion. Music, food, staff, a bar with drinks, suited decoration and whatever else you are going to need is at you disposal from our experienced staff.
3) Car rental and pick up from and to the airport-port. Offering the best prices available we are here to pick you up after your arrival, without any unnecessary delays and deliver you the car keys.
4) Professional relaxing message with a marvelous view of the infinite blue of the Aegean Sea. We offer you a beneficial energy massage from our experienced staff, while you relax gazing the enchanting view that only Castle Panigirakis is there to offer.
5)Breakfast basket filled with greek delicacies
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Anastasis; I’m originally from Athens, but for the past few years, have divided my time between the mainland and the island of Mykonos.
I consider myself lucky to call such a beautiful place with countless destinations ‘home’.
Hopefully like yourself, I love to travel and explore as much of the world as I can- as Socrates said: “I am not an Athenian, nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world.”
Thanks for taking time to check out my site- I wish you safe and happy travels.