1. A newly remodeled private bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
2. Great privacy as it's downstairs in the 3-story townhome
3. Great location: 1 min walk to Caltrain (San Antonio), 10 min walk to restaurants and grocery stores (Safeway, Whole Foods)
It's located in the Crossing community, close to everything. 1 min walk to San Antonio Cal Train station, 10 minutes walk to many restaurants and grocery stores such as Whole Foods, Safeway, Trader Joe's etc. A few minutes drive to Downtown Mountain View!
The room is a private room with its own bathroom.
Other things to note
We have two kittens. They are clean and very well socialized. Your room is cat-free as we never allowed them to enter the room. Please be careful when in-and-out our main entrance, so that the kittens always stay indoor.
1. The kitchen is not part of this rental as we want to keep our kitchen private.
2. Our place is a shoes-off house.
3. Mutual respect. My wife and I also live here. No smoking. Pets are not allowed (sorry).
4. Please be careful when in-and-out the house, so that our kittens always stay indoor. They are super curious as all babies are, and they might want to explore the world!
Both my wife and I are business professionals working at a tech company in Silicon Valley. We moved into this place in early 2015, and we have put a lot of efforts for home improvement on nearly every aspect.
We are wine lovers and frequent travelers/Airbnb users with 30+ visited countries. Our most recent travel was backpacking trip to Jamaica for 12 days. As frequent travelers, we believe we know how to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable!