Santeri is our brand new 2 bedroom home high above A'Beckett Street in the centre of Melbourne featuring incredible views, communal swimming pool and sauna, free WIFI, and an internet-enable TV, plus everything you need for a great Melbourne stay! King sized bed can be split into two and the sofa converts to sleep an extra person. The space is flexible, sky high and fantastic Melbourne experience!
Suer high level and beautifully furnished with amazing views of the city towards the MCG this apartment is perfect for visiting all the best part of Melbourne. Located in the free tram zone and right near Melbourne Central Train station, getting around is really easy. It's nice and quiet being up so high and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. 55" LED TV and home theatre blu-ray system with fast unlimited WIFI and laundry facilities.
A desk in the bedroom gives you a quiet space to work and the balcony is ideal for a glass of wine on a warm afternoon or a mug of coffee at the crack of dawn as you plan your adventure in the world's most liveable city. Melbourne!
The entire apartment will be yours to enjoy. So too you will have access to buildings incredible amenities. Along with beautiful Melbourne views you have access to:
- A luxury swimming pool, spa, sauna, business centre, lounge, cinema, indoor and outdoor BBQ, all on the first floor.
- Rooftop sky lounge and terrace and BBQ area on the 53rd floor.
Other things to note
There is a single sofa bed available. Please let me know if you need this.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺