We feel this place is hard to beat in Cairns. We have a very comfortable well furnished apartment with air-condition and choice of 9 pools, barbecue areas and a tennis court to make your stay in Cairns one to remember.
We're not big on creating a huge rule list for you to follow but generally we expect a few things:
- We are looking for touring families/couples, professionals and people looking for a quiet place to stay.
- Please treat the unit as you found it and leave it the way you find it.
- Please keep all food in containers and away as tropical north Queensland has many insects and nasties that are wanting to get their hands on anything they can.
- We understand Cairns is hot but please consider your carbon footprint and do our electricity bill a favour by closing the doors and windows when you have the air conditioning running, and turning it off when you're not in the apartment.
- Please no glass by the pool – the security guards are quite onto this.
Hello there, thanks for looking at our listing!
My name is Yasmin and I would love to share the beauty that tropical north Queensland has to offer with people from near and far.
Hope to hear from you soon!