This room is located in the center of Shinsaibashi.
5 mins walk from the nearest station 'Nagahoribashi'
7 mins walk from Shinsaibashi street.
6 mins walk from Dotonbori .
8 mins walk from Nipponbashi station (Sennichimae Line) (Pink)
You can go to your restaurants every night and shop all day!
Please read all the house rules and adhere to them
1. Please take off your shoes in the apartment. We have prepared clean slippers for our guests.
2. Please keep your volume down inside and outside the room, especially after 22:00.This apartment building is home to many ordinary residents. In Japan, it is not polite to be noisy in your room. So, to avoid complaints from residents, please keep it down. Parties, loud music and/or shouting are strictly prohibited.
3. Please do not talk to strangers who ring the doorbell. 99% of them are salesmen. If you do talk to other residents in the building, please call me.
4. Please do not smoke in the room?you may go out to the balcony if you wish to light up. Do not forget to put out your cigarette.
5. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
6. Please clean up after you use the kitchen.
7. Please ventilate the bathroom after using it.
8. It is safe to flush toilet paper down the toilet bowl.
9. Please do not remove any items from the room.
10. Please check-out by 11:00am
This host has 429 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, Nice to meet you!!(^^)
Account Name was changed from my wife to me.
I was born in Tokyo.
I live in Osaka from 4 years ago.
I love music and movies. I have seen a lot of Hollywood movies. .
Osaka is very close to Kyoto and Nara, it is a nice town. Food is also delicious.
I want to welcome a lot of guest come to Japan, so I began Airbnb.
I hope that you have a fun time in Japan.
---------------About my rooms---------------
We have many room now. There are all rooms in the center of Osaka. You can walk to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Nihonbashi.
Also, all apartments have an elevator. There are lots of convenience stores near my house.
It is very very convenient!!
I wish you a pleasant journey.