About this listing
A stunning overlook of Auckland in a 17th-floor studio of a 4 star hotel. You can access hotel facilities including outdoor heated pool, spa pool, gym, bar and restaurant. Walk to beach, bars, restaurants, shops and supermarket.
Private ensuite with shower
Well-equipped kitchenette complete with fridge, microwave, toaster, etc
Small balcony with views across the Harbour
Exceptionally comfortable bed and a fold-out sofa bed
Wi-Fi is available, and unlimited
Iron and ironing board
Unlimited free wifi and free access to hotel facilities including swimming pool, spa pool, gym, etc
Walk to Takapuna Beach, shops/supermarkets and plenty of places to eat and drink. Enjoy the great life that central Takapuna has to offer.
100m to bus stop with frequent buses into the city
15 min drive to/from Auckland city
Other things to note
Hotel does not provide any car park. But there are many free kerbside car parks near the hotel. It may take you several minutes to walk to the hotel
PLEASE READ BELOW ITEMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CHECK IN:
1. The room card is kept in the master lock, which is hanged under the door handle. Please use the password you received by email to open it. Do not put the room card with mobile phone or other cards together, or it might become degaussed. Please go to the hotel reception in case the card becomes inactive. It will cost you $30 if the room card is lost.
2. Check in time: after 3 P.M and before 7 P.M.
Check out time: before 11 A.M. Checking out after 11 A.M might take you extra charge.
3. Please note that each room is designed to sleep a maximum of 3 adults so please ensure that it is strictly followed. We also keep the right of cancelling your booking with no refund if the guest number exceeds the maximum.
4. One-off cleaning will be implemented before check-in per stay. Extra cleaning is also provided for $80 per time. You can contact us by email or phone in advance of 24 hours if you want it.
5. Hotel does not provide any car park. But there are many kerbside free car parks near hotel, it may take you several minutes to walk to hotel.
6. Fair use of water and electricity. Exceeded use may cause extra charge. We also keep right to claim indemnity if any facility in studio is damaged.
7. Excessive noises that cause public disturbance are prohibited.
8. No smoking in internal areas. The smoking area is on level 2, by the tennis court.
9. No pets.
10. You can enjoy the service provided by hotel, including restaurant, bar, breakfast. And there are also some free services: gym, swimming pool, and tennis court.
11. Keep door and windows locked when you are out. Take care of your personal valuables or large amount of cash. Do not play at balcony, and use water and electricity safely. Any illegal and danger activity is prohibited. Guests who may disregard this advice will do so at their own risk. Those who violate the above regulations and lose their things or be wounded, we will not bear any responsibilities for that.
12. Cooking in your room—please turn on the Range Hood Fan by pulling it forward when cooking. If any smoke causes the smoke detectors to sound, please DO NOT open the door to the corridor to air your room—this will set off the corridor sensors and the whole Hotel will go into evacuation. You may be held personally liable for all associated costs including Fire Service Call Out fee.
13. Your rubbish should be taken to the basement. Wheelie bins are at the back of the car park allocated in the Rubbish Room. Please ensure all rubbish is firmly tied into sealed plastic bags.
14. Dial 111 for fire, police and ambulance.
15. The hotel is equipped with a fully automated Fire Alarm System. If a detector is set off, the Fire Alarm System will sound a continuous “Whoop”. At this stage, you can remain in your room. When you hear instructions over the speakers telling you to evacuate your floor, you must then leave the building by the nearest exit, which is via the two stairwells leading to the Ground Floor. Assemble at the South side of Hotel on grassed area the far side of the Car Parks. Remain at Assembly Point until the All Clear is given. Do not use lifts. Walk, do not run.
16. When you check out, please turn off lights, air conditioner, and lock the door of deck.
17. When you check out, please leave the room key in the master lock which hanged under the door handle, and disrupt the password.
18. Dry your cloth in bathroom. No drying at living room, in case make carpet dirty.
19. The WIFI name is slingshothomewif296, and the password is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)CFF
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View other reviews