Great location apartment in modern complex, get the home feeling in Mexico City living as local with the amenities of a hotel experience. In front of Bellas Artes Palace & Alameda, excellent for the walking enthusiast, bike lover& urban transport fan
Humbolt described Mexico City as “The City of Palaces" in the 18th century because of it's impressive architecture where past, present and future meet. Everything started where your new home is located: the Zocalo Nacional (just a few blocks away) is considered the head of the enormous city, and The Alameda Park (right across the street) is known as the heart that fuels it's moving force. You may hear it's heartbeat if you listen closely.
Extremely well connected and easy to get to, you can use all the mobility possibilities of the urban transportation the city has to offer:
- Ecobici station (two blocks away) / 3 min
- Bellas Artes Metro station (Blue Line) / 8 min
- Juarez Metro Station (Light Green Line) / 5 min
- Turibus Bellas Artes Station / 5 min
- Hidalgo MetroBus Station (Line 3) / 9 min
(Almost impossible to get lost!!)
The building is part of an ambitious urban development plan for the improvement of the historic district, the experience of this contemporary complex is fresh, friendly and easy going but as sophisticated as a hotel. As central as you can get and yet, because of its clever design quiet and peaceful.
- Doorman and 24/7 security
- Indoor acclimatised pool
- Well equipped gym with instructor
- Small cinema (On demand)
- Two bussiness center (On demand)
- Mini market & coffe shop
- Courtyard seating areas
- Wifi at lobbys
It is a small comfortable apartment for up to four people. It has one bedroom with a queen size bed and a L shaped sofa that easily turns into a double bed. The full bathroom is located at the living room, the shower is spacious, clean with fresh towels and grooming essentials.
The kitchen its well equipped for a fast breakfast before exploring the city or a complete relaxing dinner.
Wifi is always available.
Interaction with guests
We greet all guests when they arrive, show them around the building and the apartment. We are truly commited with the airbnb experience: personal, friendly and accessible, we believe it offers unique experiences that go beyond a place to sleep over or a great lodging. We as city wanderers do our best to take you to that little local mexican coffe shop or that small garden where our elderly citizens play chess, thats what we think guests deserve, the personalized experience.
Feel free to contact us at any time by phone or text, we are always available in case anything comes up.
Other things to note
- Mexico city has an amazing public bike sharing system allowing registered users to take a bike at any bike station and return it to the bike station closest to your destination, we as registered users offer you the possibility, if you are interested in borrowing 2 of them completely free. Its an efficient transportation alternative to move around some of most interesting Mexico City neighborhoods . Please note as a needed requirement we ask you to be over 21, pay a $100 USD cash deposit, a valid ID and reading the urban biking transit rules for the City. Please let us know in advance if you are interested so we can provide further information.
Feel at home
Treat the place as you would like others treat yours
Very strict no smoking rule indoors
Respect the neighbors rest, silence is required after 9pm
No parties allowed
Use a swimming cap at the pool (we provide two to our guests)
This host has 307 reviews for other properties.View other reviews