Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeping arrangements for 12, this Breckenridge townhome is an ideal accommodation choice for multiple families or groups out for a peaceful retreat - includes a private patio and is just minutes from ski slopes!
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 newly renovated bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 12 guests, this lovely townhouse is an ideal accommodation choice for multiple families or groups out for a peaceful alpine retreat. As soon you arrive, you’ll be greeted by crisp mountain air and unbeatable alpine scenery. Upon entering the home, you’ll be enamored by its warm and inviting interior, embellished with upscale furnishings and marvelous decor throughout almost 2,000 square feet of nicely appointed living space. Everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including in-unit laundry machines and complimentary wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
Start off your vacation mornings by taking in breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Breckenridge Ski Resort through the master bedroom's large picture windows. After an exciting day on the slopes, unwind with a good book on the cozy couches or sip a hot cup of coffee outside on the expansive private patio, which is great for entertainment. When you’re not out trying the terrific dining options in town, prepare delectable home-cooked meals in the unit's pristine, up-to-date kitchen, fully equipped with splendid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and all the other utensils required to concoct a culinary masterpiece. Enjoy your fare around the elegant dining room table, where every meal feels like a special occasion. Afterwards, settle in for a leisurely evening spent snuggling by the dazzling wood fireplace or taking in a movie with your loved ones on the big flat screen TV, complete with cable and AppleTV service.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an up-to-date fully equipped kitchen, interior unit washer and dryer, wood burning fireplace, large private patio, 3 flat screen TVs with cable and AppleTV service, high-speed wireless internet access, and more
- Private single-car attached garage available!
- Observe spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains and sights of the Breckenridge ski slopes from the master bedroom and private deck!
- Outstanding location! Situated on the free shuttle bus route with very close proximity to Breckenridge ski area, Main Street shops and restaurants, outdoor recreational activities, and many other notable attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Den): 2 sets of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- There are just 2 parking spots, so there is a 2 car limit
- Garage is unavailable during the summer months
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1221 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.