About this listing
Perfect SOUTH city location in Calgary's Lake Sundance community. This 2300 sq ft home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, SLEEPS 10, WIFI, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Cable TV, Garage Parking & more! Quick walk to Fish Creek Park, 10 min drive to Spruce Meadows, 28 min to Downtown, 35 min to Calgary's International Airport! Extraordinary value in at this south neighborhood home!
+++Before you 'Request to Book', be sure your AIRBNB profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles+++
If this listing is not available on the dates you need please check out my other listing only 12 minutes from this home and SPRUCE MEADOWS;
- https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/4038209 (Close to South Health Campus)
Amazing square footage and plenty of SPACE, this unit features WIFI, keyless entry, an open layout, gourmet kitchen and comfortable modern furnishings throughout.
A total of FOUR Bedrooms three of which sit on the upper two levels. Two bedrooms have private attached ensuites. The third bedroom is across from the laundry room & another half bath. The fourth bedroom is on the lower level and also has access to it's own full bathroom beside the room.
The main level is divided by a triple sided gas fireplace and features an open concept with the dining/kitchen on one side and the living room on the other. This fully furnished bright luxury 4 bedroom townhouse is ideally situated if you are looking to stay in Southeast Calgary near a plethora of amenities while providing an ample 2300 square feet of chic living space.
Bedroom #1: King Size Bed - Private Ensuite - Walk in Closet
Bedroom #2: Queen Size Bed - Private Ensuite - Walk in Closet
Bedroom #3: Double Bed - Access to Half Bathroom/Laundry Room
Bedroom #4: King Size Bed - Access to Private fourth bathroom adjacent to the bedroom.
Lower Level Family Room #5: Double Bed for guests 9 & 10 - Access to fourth bathroom down the hall
I take the comfort of my guests very seriously. Unlike a hotel which just changes the sheets in between guests, I ensure that all BEDDING and LINENS are fresh for each new guest. This includes the laundering of bedspreads, duvets, duvet covers and sheets. When you arrive you can be assured that everything is fresh and clean!
The lower level of the home has an additional living area with gas fireplace, books, games and above grade windows with plenty of light. The FOURTH Bedroom is also on this level and it's own 4pc Bathroom.
Whether your an executive on the go or a small family that's here to stay for a while this space and location is suitable for all!
PLEASE ENJOY THE HOME!
Have a coffee on the patio facing south or enjoy the daily river views at Fish Creek Provincial Park which is just a short walk away.
*For bookings with 6 or less guests, there will be no access to the lower level bathroom and bedroom.
* For bookings with 7 guests or more, there is access throughout the whole house.
Interaction with guests
We will try to make arrangements to meet on your arrival so that we can ensure you are comfortable and have everything you need. You will always be able to reach myself or my husband by phone at anytime during your stay!
If you are looking for a busy go-go-go neighborhood, this may not be the right place for you. If you're accustomed to busy city living and urban noise, you might find it too quiet here.
Lake Sundance has a suburban-type atmosphere, offering, coffee shops, pubs, wine bars, progressive toy stores, boutiques, and a movie theater all within a 5 minute drive.
The Lake Sundance neighborhood is on the south side of the city. We sit on the edge of Fish Creek Provincial Park, which is the largest city park in Canada, stretching 19 KM from east to west. A variety of paved and unpaved walking, hiking and bicycle trails connect the park to the city's extensive trail system allowing visitors to access on-site day-camping facilities, stables, and an artificial lake, which allows swimming.The park features 80 kilometres (50 mi) of trails, of which 30 kilometres (19 mi) are paved, and is home to a large variety of natural wildlife, including deer, coyotes, owls, and beavers.
- 25 minute DRIVE or CTRAIN/LRT ride from Downtown, the Calgary Zoo, the Stampede Grounds and Telus Convention Centre.
- 10 minute drive from our door to Spruce Meadows
- 10 minute drive from our door to South Health Campus
-We are a 1.5 hour drive from our door to Banff National Park~ Approximately 105 km (65 mi) to the west of Calgary are the Alberta Rockies with countless opportunities for year-round fun, including hiking, camping, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowboarding.
Canada Olympic Park, the primary venue for ski jumping, bobsled, and luge during the 1988 Winter Olympics, is located 32km km from the home and offers mountain biking in summer.
Calgary has two options for public transit including BUSES, or CTRAIN also known as Light Rail Transit (LRT).
The bus stop is located right in front of our complex. The cost for both options is $3.15. The bus #178 can take you to the Shawnessey North Bound CTRAIN/LRT Station and from there you can get all over the city. Get a transfer and you only have to pay one time.
To get downtown you will take the RED LINE 201 NB at Shawnessey Station. This trip will take 25-27 minutes on the CTRAIN/LRT. The CTRAIN/LRT comes every 10 minutes.
If you have a car with you, you will find Calgary easy to navigate as there are plenty of highways and the city is laid out on a grid system consisting of quadrants so reading the maps are rather easy!
If you bike this location is flat as a pancake and there are bike paths all over the place!
Flying In ?
From the airport we are a 35 minute drive straight south on the Deerfoot Highway also known as the number 2, exiting on to 22X Stoney Trail WEST. We are located just off of 22X in the community of Sundance.
Most Airbnb listings are in residential neighborhoods, because that's where we - your hosts - live! If you really must be in the middle of thriving night life and top tourist attractions, your best bet would be to rent a hotel room - at two or three times the price. However, we are offering an exceptional value, and the benefit of our personal homes and hospitality, so please do check the map below, to determine whether it will suit your needs. Many of my ideal Guests have chosen to stay with me because family members live in the area, they are working at the hospitals on placement programs or they just prefer to be away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Other things to note
+++Before you 'Request to Book', be sure your Airbnb profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles. You want to know something about the space you are choosing. Likewise we like to know about the guests that choose us, so please write a bit about yourself and the purpose of your trip when you contact me. +++
***Before you 'Request to Book', please read the ENTIRE description. Know what to expect.***
Guests are expected to leave the home in the condition it was in at time in arrival.
*Home is conveniently equipped with keyless entry.
* PET FEE: $30 Pet Fee per Night - Please indicate ahead of time if you are travelling with pets. Pets are not to be left alone in the unit. Guests must agree to walk all pets off property for potty breaks and pets are not permitted in guest bedrooms as these are carpeted areas. Pets are allowed on the main level consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen as these floors are hardwood and tile. Guests must be okay with this prior to booking.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL! Delays happen. A good Guest sends updates. If you find yourself in heavy traffic, or your flight is delayed, please send a message. Arriving late because you decided to stop for dinner, or to visit a local landmark, is inconsiderate.
Please Follow these steps to be an Ideal Guest:
• Some Hosts won't even consider people who are new to AIRBNB. I welcome qualified "newbies" who are Fully Verified. Trust and transparency are keys to success here. It is important that I know who is staying at our property.
• Have a completed Profile that tells me about yourself. "I love to travel" is not enough information!
• Have a clear photo of your face on your Profile before sending a booking request. Not your dog, your car, or a sunset, or with sunglasses, or so far away I can't see you. Show me the person I will be expecting at my front door.
• Include what your plans are during your stay: sightseeing, visiting family, attending a conference, etc.
• Confirm that you have read the House Rules, and that they are agreeable to you (this is a must).
• Check-out is by 11 AM, as we must have adequate time to prepare for incoming Guests.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: Please note that AIRBNB does NOT charge Guests this amount. You are NOT paying this up front, so a security deposit should be absolutely no deterrence to anyone.