About this listing
Beautiful Bright & Modern Belfast 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment ~ Botanic Ave, City Centre. Great City Views. Private Balcony. Fully Family Bathroom + Additional Shower Room. Perfect vacation rental, great for families, couples and business. Free Wi-Fi. Secure Free underground Car Park. Beside Botanic Train Station, Cafes, Bars, Shops etc. Free Welcome Pack.
•Contemporary 2 Bed Second Floor View Apartment within 10 mins walk of Belfast City Centre via Botanic Avenue.
• Free Welcome / Breakfast Pack, Fresh Towels etc.
• Ideal for vacation, business / mini conferences and family stays.
•Recently Refurbished To Very High Standard.
• Living/Dining Area With Access To Balcony Deck.
•Contemporary Kitchen ~ Breakfast Bar, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Oven, Washer/Drier, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Coffee Machine.
•Bedroom 1 features 2 Single Beds and city view.
•Bedroom 2 features Double Bed with virtual window and contemporary mood lighting.
•Living Room features 2 Bed Sofas.
•Modern Main Bathroom In White Suite.
• Additional second shower room.
•Fully Double Glazed, Gas Fired Central Heating, Feature Fireplace.
•Secure Free Private Car Parking.
•Housekeeping Services Available.
•Child Bed / Baby Cot Available.
•Set Within Minutes Walk Of :
Botanic Avenue Shops, Restaurants, Cafes & Bars;
Queens University Belfast;
Botanic Train Station, Bus Stop & Taxi Rank;
Belfast City Centre;
Game of Thrones Tour Pick Up Point
And Just A Few Minutes Drive from M1, M2 & M3 Motorways.
• Excellent Discounts for Longer Periods.
• No better place to wake up with a coffee on the balcony whist taking in the stunning views of Belfast City and beyond or relax after a busy day in the city.
• Perfect home from home and great office / accommodation combination.
• We also own a really nice 3 Bedroom Apartment and an additional 3 Bed Penthouse which can be combined to accommodate up to 21 people in same apartment block.
All area of apartment + basement car park.
Interaction with guests
We live quite close by so always on hand to help if you require.
Botanic Avenue features lots of nice cafes, restaurants, hotels, bars, coffee shops and stores. It is just a few minutes walk to Shaftesbury Square and City Centre but still retains the feel of a lively village with Queens University close by. Botanic Train station is also just a few minutes walk from the apartment with trains to Dublin and throughout Northern Ireland.
Botanic Train Station, Bus Stop, Belfast Bikes, Taxi Rank all within 3 Minutes Walk.
Other things to note
We also own a really nice 3 Bedroom Apartment and an additional 3 Bed Penthouse which can be combined to accommodate up to 21 people in same apartment block.
Please respect the property and neighbours and enjoy your stay in a wonderful city!
Strictly NO Stag & Hen Type Parties!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews