Small single private room with ensuite bathroom on Lower Ground Floor. Walking distance from major tourist, shops & entertainment area. 8 mins to Victoria. Friendly help on hand 15 hours/day. Comfortable and central. Free breakfast daily.
A small, clean room a short walk from Victoria Station in central London.
If you are looking for a simple, clean, convenient private room in the heart of the most exciting city in Europe, we recommend you stay with us.
Most suitable for busy people who will be out and about all day and only need somewhere to crash out in the evening. The size of the room is reflected in the price.
**** THE ROOM ****
It's a small, clean and secure private room on the Lower Ground Floor of a historical building. Maintained to a good (not luxury) standard, perfect for a busy traveller/someone here on business just looking for a place to crash out in at the end of the day.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest (depending on the length of stay they will be changed as a minimum every 3 nights);
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Digital safe to lock away valuables;
- Electronic door lock;
- Fridge to keep food & drinks fresh;
- Wardrobe with hangers & chest of drawers;
- Private bathroom with shower and complimentary soap;
- Fans available (no air conditioning)
- Excellent Illy coffee available in dining room for cappuccino's, late's etc (extra charges apply);
- Complimentary maps available;
- Concierge available 15 hours/day;
- Complimentary light breakfast; and
- Very safe area and building, but 24 hr security on site.
Guests can enjoy full access to the dining room, and either relax in the lounge by the electronic fireplace to watch the 42 inch Pioneer screen, or work at the desk area.
Interaction with guests
I have some very friendly and experienced assistants present 15 hours a day to help you with whatever you need.
Other things to note
If you are planning to arrive between 22:00 and 07:00, please drop us a message and let us know what time to expect you.
Make yourselves at home.
This host has 78 reviews for other properties.View other reviews