About this listing
Amazing VIP villa, total privacy, excellent for families with children
The villa spreads out to 440m², and was built with the most up to date, quality materials, that the market has to offer. The furniture that equip and decorate the interior as well as the exterior of the residence, are all hand-picked from established brands, known for their design and quality.
The residence expands to two adjoining structures of three levels. Because of the ground’s steep slope, two of the these levels have direct access to the gardens, the swimming pool and the sun protected BBQ area.
On this level, you will discover the heart of the villa.
– The grand living area of 50m² which extends outside, through its large window panels, to large verandas with a majestic view of the entire estate and further to the Kalatha’s bay. Panelled with wooden floors, underfloor heating and centrally air-conditioned, equipped with three couches, sitting up to 12 people, an LCD TV 50”, this living room will constitute the focal point of your family and friends’ gatherings. Of course it is impossible to overlook the gracious fireplace, of modern standards.
– The central dining table, sitting up to 8 guests, is dominant in a space of 30m², overlooking the living area. Luxury here is as evident in every detail. Table made of solid wood, leather chairs, designer’s suspending light and authentic painting of remarkable painters, are some of the features and unique items that decorate the dining area.
– The villa’s kitchen of 45m², is ultramodern and fully equipped with designers’ stainless, fitted appliances. It also comprises of an everyday dining space sitting up to 6 people, an ideal way to enjoy your family morning meals.
– On this level the villa also contains a guest bathroom of 4m², fully tiled with marble and equipped with contemporary sanitary appliances and accessories.
If the living room is the heart of the villa, then this level represents its personality.
– A lush bedroom comprised of three separate spaces. The master bedroom of 35 m², apart from its exquisitely elegant en-suite marble bathroom of 6 m², it also entails an attic of 16 m². In addition, the large veranda surrounding the floor, has a comfortable exterior sitting area for you to enjoy the magnificent views of the gardens and the bay beyond.
On these two levels, one will mainly find the accommodation areas, that sum up to six elegant bedrooms, four luxury bathrooms as well as two comfortable sitting rooms. All the guest rooms have direct access either to the pool or to the garden where the BBQ areaa is located. In further detail, on these levels,Heaven VIP villa contains:
– 2 bedrooms 25m² with double bed, nightstands, luggage table, couch, fitted closets, wooden floors, heating and A/C. One has a garden view and the other pool view.
Each of these rooms has a personal en-suite marble bathroom of 5m², with bathtub, high end sanitary appliances and accessories.
– 2 bedrooms 30m² with twin beds, nightstands, luggage tables, wooden floors, heating and A/C. One has a garden view and the other pool view.
– 2 bedrooms 18m² with semi-double beds, nightstands, luggage tables, wooden floors, heating and A/C. One has a garden view and the other pool view.
The rest of the bedrooms are accommodated by two shared marble bathrooms of 4m², equipped with showers, high end sanitary appliances and accessories.
The present levels are finished off with two spacious sitting rooms, 25m² each, furnished with 2 double sofas each, a TV 32’’, bookcase and an architectural coure anglaise.
Gardens and Surroundings
Heaven VIP villa’s location was not a decision taken randomly. After extensive research, the specific area was chosen for its natural beauty, the variety of its flora, the peace and quiet that offers our guests. It is the ideal location for rest and reflection.
Respectively, the owners of the estate gave a lot of attention to detail, as well as the overall design of the exterior gardens, in order not only to incorporate it to its natural environment but to upgrade it as well.
The gardens were landscaped with the use of natural stones, in four levels. In a total area of 560m², you will discover, palm trees, palm plants, flower trees, a large variety of flowers, a rock garden displaying a collection of cactuses and herbs that prosper in the area. The rest of the 2500m² of garden spread, is covered with rich green loan.
Apart from enhancing the beauty of the environment, the landscaping of the gardens was equally affected by reasons of privacy. The residence is absolutely private. The trees around the edges of the estate, create a natural fence, deterring any indiscrete intruders to enter the areas of residence.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews