About this listing
Lovely one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment. Brand new kitchen and bathroom in a newly renovated apartment. This is a great place for students or interns and anyone looking for a cute and modern place to stay in New York while being on a budget.
Single room, in a basic and spacious 2-bedroom apartment. Great for single travelers, young couples or students on a Budget!
The apartment is on a third-floor in a walk up building (no elevator) and has a newly renovated functional kitchen, newly renovated bathroom and nicely decorated living room where you can rest after a long day of sightseeing and enjoy a glass of wine to unwind from the day.
What you get:
A clean, private bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment. The room is uncluttered and there is plenty of space for your stuff. The bedroom has a twin to smaller full size futon (125cm/ 50"), which comfortably fits one person but if you want to snuggle also two. It is a quiet and bright room facing the courtyard with one window. Perfect for students, short term interns or visitors alike.
Amenities: Fresh towels, linens, kitchen access, free WiFi
Do you want to stay for a longer time, perhaps for 1 month, 2 or 3 months? Please contact me I will be happy to host you during your visit, internship, language course, study, job or whatever else brings you to New York.
Thank you for considering me as your host.
I look forward to welcoming you soon! :)
Great location and close to several Universities and Parks:
The apartment is located next to St Nicholas Park, 15min walk to Central Park or Hudson River Park (Riverside Dr), close to Columbia University (17min) and City College of New York (10min).
The hip Harlem location features an array of local bars and restaurants. From French at Maison Harlem on W127th Street around the corner (great for brunch and dinner) to BBQ at Harlem BBQ or Mexican at Lulu's Taqueria on W123rd Street and Manhattan Ave to the famous Red Rooster, with live jazz nights on Malcolm X Blvd and 125th St or the great soul food kitchen of Sylvia's on W 126th and Malcolm X Blvd are all great restaurants and local hang out spots. Or if you enjoy to cook at home there is a Keyfood grocery store on W125th within a 5min walk; or the "Best" supermarket on W118th Street right next to a Starbucks on Frederick Douglas Blvd.
A 5min walk to express and local trains and buses on W125th Street:
Express A & D trains, local B & C, B60 Bus to LaGuardia Airport. You can be in midtown (Times Square/ Rockefeller Center) in 15 minutes and downtown in 20 minutes. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is only 20 minutes away by train and bus.
La Guardia airport by Taxi will take you 25 minutes and is relatively inexpensive (about $35), but the bus (B60) is even cheaper ($3) and just a 5min walk to the apartment.
From JFK Airport you can take the A-line (Howard Beach Subway Station) straight to my place or the E-line from Jamaica Station. Cost $8
1. Smoking is NOT allowed on premises.
2. People other than those in the guests' party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guests.
3. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. No partying.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the room rental, daily maid service is not included in the short-term rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the room unless for laundry service.
9. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $300.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 98 reviews for other properties.View other reviews