Located in the peaceful north-eastern tip of Koh Samui, this 3 bedroom villa will comfortably sleep 6 adults. With amazing sunsets and water views, you will easily relax with your family and friends around the private swimming pool (8x4m). The nearest beach is just 5 minutes walk, or you can drive 5 minutes to Choeng Mon beach. This is our private home, we are only offering it for 2 weeks over the Christmas period, while we visit with our family overseas. MINIMUM 7 NIGHT STAY.
We designed the house so it is comfortable for one couple to sleep upstairs and 4 adults/teenagers to sleep downstairs. It's a great house when you're traveling with friends or family, because there's plenty of space for everyone.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom on upper level, King size bed, wardrobe, drawers, air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom 1: Main bathroom on the upper level, ensuite to Bedroom 1, very spacious, hot shower, toilet and sink.
- Living Room: Sofa, Coffee table, TV & DVD Player, ceiling fan. Note: there is no Cable TV connection - you can connect your computer to the TV or bring some DVD's to watch during your stay.
- Main kitchen: 4 ring gas cook top, electric oven, sink with hot & cold water, fridge/freezer, large drinks fridge, kettle, toaster, blender, plus the usual dishes, glasses, cutlery and baking equipment. Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2: Large bedroom on lower level, King size bed, wardrobe, drawers, air conditioner and ceiling fan, office desk and swivel chair
- Bedroom 3: Good size bedroom on lower level, King size bed, wardrobe, drawers, air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom 2: Bathroom on the lower level, shared by bedrooms 2 & 3. Hot shower, sink, toilet.
- Openair kitchen: with 2-ring gas cooker, sink with hot water, fridge, toaster, kettle and coffee maker, plus the usual dishes, glasses and cutlery.
- Covered terrace with outdoor furniture (table and 4 chairs)
- Private infinity edged swimming pool (8x4m) with Sala and 2 sun-loungers. Surrounding trees provide shade around the swimming pool in the afternoon.
- Covered terrace on upper level with outdoor dining table (seats 6 adults)
- Sunset views from the upper balcony
- Car park: enough space for a big car and a couple of motorbikes
Rental of the apartment includes basic cleaning (2-3 times/week), bed linen, bath towels, beach towels. Sheets and towels will be changed weekly. No additional charge for electricity.
Fast WiFi - fibre connection. We experience the occasional power cut in Koh Samui, and cannot guarantee 100% uptime of our WiFi connection. You may wish to purchase a mobile data plan as a backup internet connection.
You will get exclusive use of the 3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool.
This is our private home, we are only offering it for 2 weeks over the Christmas period, while we visit with our family overseas. Minimum 7 night stay.
We have lived in the house permanently for the last 2 years, which is why there are no recent reviews. We offer the downstairs rooms separately (as a self contained apartment), and you can search for recent reviews under "Jazmin Garden View Apartment" on AirBNB.
Interaction with guests
Our English Property Manager will meet you when you arrive to make sure you are settled in, and again on check out. He lives nearby, so can help if there are any issues.
We have cleaners who come into the house 3 times a week. They do a basic clean, including sweeping and mopping the floors and cleaning the bathroom. They will also change your bed sheets and bath towels (weekly). There's also guy who comes in every morning to look after the swimming pool.
Otherwise, you can enjoy the privacy of the villa :-)
We normally live in the house, but we will be traveling overseas over the Christmas period. So we are offering exclusive use of the villa. We will pack away most of our personal belongings and clothes, but it may still feel like you are staying in someone's home.
Other things to note
Let us know your arrival details and we can can help to arrange a taxi from the airport or ferry to the apartment, at your cost. There's 14 steps down to the lower level of the house, with only external access.
The house isn't suitable for young children (0-12), because the swimming pool isn't fenced, and there are some high drops off the terrace.
There's some new houses being built in the area. It's not one of our immediate neighbours so it won't affect your stay, but you can sometimes hear a little noise during the day.
We don't have a washing machine in the house. But the good news is it's really cheap to get your laundry done in Thailand (40 Baht per kilo for washing, or 60 Baht per kilo for washing and ironing).
Our Property Manager will be looking after our dog while we're away - she'll be staying at his house, and he'll be feeding and walking her. However, she might occasionally pop around to say hello (and to see if we've come back). You can keep the gate shut if you don't want her to come onto the balcony or into the house.
Maximum 6 guests.
No smoking inside.
It is a residential area, so please respect our neighbours (no loud music at night, etc).
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We first visited Koh Samui in 2001, and quickly fell in love with the island. So, we took a year off and built our dream holiday house in 2007. We also had our wedding on the island, so it is a special place for us.
We're currently living in Koh Samui and operating our own water sports business. We're both Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Instructors and Tammy is a swimming teacher. It's a wonderful sea change compared to our previous office jobs in Australia.
We love exploring the island on our paddle boards, hanging out on quiet beaches, eating delicious Thai food at our favourite local restaurants, cooking, taking our dog for early morning walks, going to yoga classes, indulging in massages, inviting the neighbours round for sunset drinks, reading good books and exploring the island.