This ad refers to our "Hera Suite", which is located in the Xenia Riad.
The riad has a total of 3 (URL HIDDEN) are in the heart of the SOUK, only 5minutes walk from Jemaa el Fna square.
This ad refers to our Hera Suite, which is located in the Xenia Riad.
The riad has a total of 3 bedrooms and it is only a few minutes walk to Jemaa el Fna square.
The communal areas include a living room, the patio and the roof terrace whit amazing view of the city.
Interaction with guests
We are 3 Italian friends and we all live in Marrakech.
One of us will always be available for you on the spot, to answer any question you may have or to book a hammam, a trip to the desert or a dinner in our main Riad.
Hello, it will be a pleasure to meet you and host you in our Riad, please read carefully all the informations below.
Here's all the Infos.
•Airport/train station pick up service ( 15€)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT RULES:
1. Please inform us about your arrival time in -Marrakech.
2. Check-in from 09:00 to 17:00 is free, the reception is available to welcome you.
3. Check-in from 17:00 to 20:00 we need to know your arrival time, or you can call or text us in order to organize it.
4. Check-in from 20:00 to 09:00 sin only available with our taxi service
5. Please note that the check-in from 09:00 to 14:00 is available but restricted to the use of communal areas and drop off service.
The rooms are only available after 14:00.
6. Room until 12:00.
7. Riad until 17:00.
(URL HIDDEN) ***GENERAL RULES **(URL HIDDEN)
8. It’s strictly prohibited to accomodate any new guests in our Riad without our permission.
9. Please do not give our phone numbers to any tour agencies, restaurants, guides or taxi drivers.
10. Due to security reasons, don't let strangers know your Riad's address.
11. Be respectful to all other guests at all time. Do not play music loudly for example, use headphones instead.
12. Henna tattoos are very beautiful on your skin, not on our sheets and towels ! A new set of those will cost at least 60€, so please be extra careful when you handle them.
13. Please don't lose our set of keys! Replacing the whole lock system is about 30€.
14. If you’ll be late to check-in (please read check-in rules, rules n*4) and won’t use our taxi service, your check-in would be not guaranteed, there will be a surcharge for late check-in of € 15.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
15. As stated by the Moroccan law, we are unable to host unmarried Moroccan couples in the same room.
Marrakesh Tourist tax
The city of Marrakesh requires every tourist to pay a tax 23 dirhams per day and per person (except for kids under the age of 12). It's the equivalent of 2€ and you will be asked to pay it when you arrive at the Riad. We'll then give back this tax to the town for its development. This tax is NOT included in the AirBnB price.
Going ahead with the booking, you agree our Rules.
Have a great stay with us!