Flash Sale! Flash Sale!
Booked for the month of November and December and receive a FREE GRAB airport transfer for early bird reservations starting Sept 8 2017.
-terms and conditions apply-
1. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT. Kindly inform us a day before on the agreed time of Check-in. Please always present your Government Issued IDS (we prefer it scanned). We have a Grace Period of 1 hour on our check in. If you are late for more than that without informing us at least two hours before, we charge a fixed rate of PHP 250 service fee given to our staff who will be extending over time.
A. CHECK IN. We have a 5-8 minute check in process to:
a. Test out all the appliances and show the furnishings are in good condition.
b. Show you the printed and simplified House Rules & Condition printed and hang on door as well as give you the Furnishing Equivalent price Handout.
c. Give you your welcome water, coffee, chocolate and basic toiletries.
d. Give you your packaged linens. Should you require additional ones the prices are as follow:
Php 100 per piece pillow case
Php 200 per piece bedsheet
Php 500 per piece mattress protector
Php 200 per piece Blanket
Php 200 per piece Towel
Php 250 per piece Pillow
+ It is understood that additional quintessentials are not charged any Laundry fee after rental.
e. NO REGISTRATION. NO ENTRY.
B. CHECK OUT. All Guests must have an EXIT CLEARANCE before being allowed to check out which is just a simple inspection of the unit and usage. Afterwards, Guests will be given the pass.
C. NO SECURITY DEPOSIT BUT IF YOU BREAK IT, LOSS IT, means that
GUESTS agree to REPLACE the same. Furnishing and Appliances Price
Equivalents are found in the Handbook given to you.
* Once you receive all 2 Keys, you have agreed that the unit has been given in good condition. Lost keys are charge PHP 300.00 per new key.
2. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT. We allow CASH and CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS Airbnb being our CREDIT CARD Merchant of Choice. Look for Maxine Arce.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: All CREDIT CARD PAYMENT will be charged a GUEST Service fee from the system which we cannot do about as we, HOSTS are also charged the same rate in terms of HOSTING SERVICE FEE. Should you prefer to pay in CASH, we give a small discount of 5% on the total Gross nightly rate (excluding Cleaning fee) as incentive for booking with us. You shall receive both copy receipt, home instruction manual after booking.
3. WE ACCEPT INSTANT BOOKING even without government identification through this application. However, we STRICTLY require presentation of IDS upon CHECK-IN. The HOST will be sending the GUEST and his group a computerized form to be filled up within 48 hours before checking in. Kindly email or scan Government IDs of all those included in the group.
4. DECLARATION OF GOOD FAITH. All of the units are privately owned and are identified as RENTED HOMES and not HOTELS. We may have daily or nightly rates however we adhere to Philippine Rental Control Law recognising a Lessor and Lessee relationship.
The owners and their management are not liable for any injuries or illnesses that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. Neither are they accountable for the loss of any personal belonging or valuables.
5. NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Furthermore, the Homeowners, Hosts and Cohosts, are not condoning any activities concerning prostitution, drug trading and using, smuggling or anything considered illegal by Philippine law and shall not be held in connection with any of these. Should the Guests be, at any time, found participating in any of these activities, the Guest shall be immediately evicted and pay not less than Fifty (PHP 50,000) Thousand Pesos in damages and court representation to be held in Quezon City
10. **Please keep in mind that AirBnB is a community of people opening up their homes to guests. Our home sharing community is designed for people who are FAIRLY INDEPENDENT and those WE CAN COUNT ON to treat our home as their own. We are not a Hotel but we strive to provide the creature comforts that you deserve on a trip to the country or town.
**This is the reason why we are able to OFFER RATES that are
SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than hotels.
OUR LIMITATIONS (PLEASE READ): In line with this, we are informing our prospective guests that we are not accommodating any guests 68 years old and above or those with severe medical conditions (hypertension, heart condition, dementia) and mental medical conditions (bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mania) as we lack the professional medical personnel or facilities to keep their stay comfortable and safe. Please book with a hotel or hospices with medical care at the ready.
11. DAY GUEST FEE FOR AMENITIES. Guests are allowed to have Guests who can make use of the 5th floor Swimming Pool and Gym Amenities.
An All Day Entrance fee of PHP 150 per person is charged. Please kindly text the Home Host or management so that DAY GUESTS can be registered. No REGISTRATION. NO ENTRY.
12. NO. OF GUESTS PER UNIT. Our packages have a maximum number of 4 guests per unit should the Guest request for an additional 2 members, they must pay an Overnight RATE of PHP 500 per night of stay. They must also diligently log in at the Ground floor logbook and log out on the same logbook in order to indicate that the stay is over. Otherwise, the Main Guest shall be charged an additional overnight rate per night on the next subsequent days.
* By agreeing on this and paying the accommodation means an agreement of our home rules and manual.
PROMOS. We give complimentary food or Service through GRAB (up to Php 300 fee).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My hosting motto is simple: "Mi Casa Tu Casa" and all my three units hope to represent old fashion charm and hospitality that we Filipinos are known for. :)
I'm interested in meeting new people and hearing their stories from all over the world as well as listening to your feedback on details that will make your stay even more enjoyable. I'm a family person (can't live without em) and I love warm friends, good food, ocean beaches, and a bit of travel!
I promise a responsive stay and am up to converse but at the same time I understand if you prefer your privacy.
Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts and I will gladly answer you! Looking forward to meeting new friends :)