This listing features a timber deck flowing out to the pool. You can relax on the deck w/BBQ. If you are visiting Fraser Island it is a great option. If you need any advice regarding Fraser Island please feel free to ask. I am partnered with the company so it would be excellent if you could book your tours through me, I would advise booking in advance because often it is sold out a few days prior. Over looking lake.
I can pick you up by arrangement for $5. $2 for washing machine and $3 for dryer. Close to every conceivable amenity, including a walk to Urangan shopping centre (includes; McDonald's, Aldi, Woolworths, Pharmacist, Postoffice, and other stores) (5mins), beach (15mins) botanical gardens (10mins), and not far from the local Marina. New cot available for use purely purchased for AirBnB purposes. Stays for university students on medical placement are welcome.
Guests will have access to the kitchen, bathroom, pool, lounge room and deck at all times and are encouraged to make themselves at home.
This is ideal for any get away vacation especially for tourists searching for accommodation while visiting Fraser Island.
- Bedding and towels included
- There will be a spare shelf in the fridge and cupboard to put groceries
Other things to note
There will be tour brochures available to browse relating to - Fraser Island, Lady Musgrave and whale watching, as well as maps of Hervey Bay and bus timetables. If in need of any help I can help to book day trips etc online with you and or give any advice you need! If you would like to book in advance I can still do this for you.
- Please avoid touching the walls
- Please make sure around the sink is dry when finished in the bathroom
- Please don't put any body weight on the shower shelf
- Please take shoes off
- After every guest the sheets are put on a hot hour wash with white vinegar added additional to laundry powder, to naturally sterilise the sheets.