Your own private house with attached garage, driveway & street parking. About 15 minutes from the strip, and under 10 minutes from the airport, yet in a super quiet neighborhood. Close to shopping & dining. Fully stocked w/amenities. Great for families & groups alike!
Private 1-story home with private yard. 2 car garage with remote opener. Updated Kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances (fridge, microwave, stove, oven & dishwasher), utensils, dinnerware, cups/glasses, pots and pans, and more...
Fresh beddings on all beds and plenty of fresh hotel-grade towels for our guests.
Fully stocked with soap, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, toilet paper, cleaning supplies and more.
47" LG LED Smart TV with plenty of good DTV channels and Netflix for your use.
2 full baths with tub & shower combo.
2 bedrooms (1 king in master, 1 full, plus 1 twin bed in spare bedroom).
Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling and ceiling fans.
Digital thermostat for easy temperature control.
Guests have access to the entire house including the attached garage and yard.
Interaction with guests
Will communicate closely or as often as guest prefers
Other things to note
We are pet friendly! Just be sure they go to bathroom outside and remember to pickup after their number 2 and seal poop with double bags before disposing in trash bins. :)
* No smoking inside.
* No parties.
* No high maintenance types. =)
* ONLY GUESTS WHO ARE CHECKED IN & ACCOUNTED FOR through Airbnb booking may stay--extra guests require more linens and other amenities and also extra efforts and resources during cleaning/prepping and WE WILL DEDUCT YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT IF THIS RULE IS VIOLATED.
* If you happen to soil the linens or towels with stain or blood, and we are not able to get it out with a normal wash, we will deduct it from your security deposit.
* Please indicate when booking if you will be bringing any PETS! And please clean up after your pets.
- Pick up poop and fully seal in bag before disposing in trash bin.
- Try your best to clean up your pet's hair/fur if they shed.
* Please clean up after yourself and keep the place tidy upon checkout. Try to leave it the same or better than when you found it as a rule.
* Be respectful as this is a quiet neighborhood. Thank you! And if you interact with a neighbor, just say you are friends of Andy visiting Vegas. Thank you. =)
I love to take care of people! I'm pretty handy and a techie so I like to solve problems and make things work in general. I'm always down to learn new things and DIY projects.
I love my dog Micah who's a little terrier mutt. He's a 15 lb Mauzer--Maltese and Schnauzer + who knows what else =).