A small riad jewelry, brand new and refined decoration, perfect for families or groups of friends. Located near the entrance of the Souks (Dar el Bacha and Bab Laksour) and 7min walk from the famous Place Djemaa El Fna.
The Riad Art de Vivre, riad with refined decoration, has been totally renovated respecting the Moroccan architecture. Thanks to local craftsmen and their know-how, the Riad Art de Vivre blends harmoniously traditional craftsmanship and modern Moroccan design.
This riad of 254m2 is made up of: 1 Moroccan living room with a wall fountain, a dining room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV room (international channels), 4 double bedrooms (with private shower room) Large rooftop terrace with jacuzzi, deck chairs, Berber tent (living room + dining area).
Breakfast is not included in the price of the rental.
If you would like the continental breakfast to be served in the morning, a supplement of 8 euros per person per breakfast will be charged.
The cleaning of the riad at your departure is included in the rental price.
Daily housekeeping is offered. Our housekeeper will spend each day at the riad to make your rooms and clean the riad. If you do not want this service, it can be canceled but will not be refunded.
All our rooms are air-conditioned. They are equipped with a double bed, a flat-screen TV (international channels), a minibar to keep your drinks fresh, a safe and a wardrobe. Each bedroom has its own shower room (consisting of a shower, a washbasin and a toilet).
We offer towels and bath towels as well as high quality bath towels (Balzatex).
The kitchen is fully equipped: refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, grill for paninis / croque monsieur, a large gas cooker with oven, coffee machine etc. There is no dishwasher.
Wifi is available throughout the riad and is free.
No smoking and smoking:
The Riad Art de Vivre is a non-smoking riad. Smokers are welcome to smoke on the terrace where ashtrays are available.
Please let us know (48 hours before your arrival, at the latest) of your arrival time so that we can welcome you to the Mosque of Bab Doukkala (200m from the riad) to take you to the riad.
Taxis and / or our own drivers will take you to the Mosque of Bab Doukkala which is 200m from the Riad.
Car parking is available at 200m from the Riad, along the Bab Doukkala Mosque. The car park is guarded by a local security guard. Parking is subject to charges.
Interaction with guests
We can give you all the help you need:
- Transfers to and from the airport,
- Organize your visits, activities, excursions (we organize our own excursions in order to let our clients know the true Morocco),
- Reservations: hammams, spa, massages, restaurants etc.
Other things to note
- The rental price does not include tourist taxes. City taxes are mandatory and are € 2.50 per person, per night.
- The Airbnb price includes: rent of the riad, VAT (10%) and cleaning of the riad at your departure.
- Daily cleaning of your rooms and terrace is offered (except on statutory holidays). If you do not wish to benefit from this service (which is offered), you can cancel it but it will not be refunded.
- Our housekeeper will not be responsible for making your laundry, your dishes, your meals, your shopping etc unless this has been discussed in advance.
- The price does not include breakfast. If you wish to have breakfast served, please inform us before your arrival. The price of the breakfast is 8 € per person.
- For late arrivals, after 8 pm, an extra charge for night work will be charged. This supplement is 15 € (165 Dirhams).
- The jacuzzi will not be refilled upon arrival. We try to be as ecological as possible given the drought that Morocco is experiencing. We therefore leave you the freedom to fill it when you wish to use it. We also inform you that we do not use any chemicals (such as chlorine) for the jacuzzi. However, the Jacuzzi is cleaned and disinfected every time guests leave.
- When we welcome you to the Riad Art de Vivre, we will visit the places together and we will give you all the information required so that your stay is pleasant.
- Our guests are requested to respect the riad, its furniture and decoration.
- Our customers are requested to respect the customs and the country.
- Guests are required to respect the riad, its infrastructure, furniture, decorations, equipment etc.
- Guests are required to respect the calm of the neighborhood as well as the customs and customs of the country.
- Smoking guests are requested not to smoke in the riad. They are invited to smoke on the terrace where they will find ashtrays.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Je suis tombée amoureuse d'un pays. C' était en 1998. Un court séjour dans le Sahara marocain a eu un grand impact sur mes plans de vie. Quelques années plus tard, je suis revenue avec ma fille et depuis ces vacances là, Marrakech est devenue ma deuxième maison. Jusqu'au jour où, il y a un peu plus de deux ans, j' ai décidé d'en faire ma résidence principale. Entre ma vie actuelle et ma vie passée, l' écart est énorme. Mais je n' ai pas regretté ma décision une seule seconde. Mon souhait, à travers ma connaissance du pays, est de vous faire découvrir les beautés, les richesses, les traditions du Royaume Chérifien (le Maroc). A très bientôt, je l' espère.