New construction - Modern Townhouse with 360-degree views of Seattle, Washington's mountain ranges, and the Puget Sound. Literally steps away from Seattle's best dining, shopping, and attractions!
Spacious sunny unit facing south with huge picture windows, super high ceilings, Ultra Modern kitchen with high end cabinets, quartz counters, eating island, and professional stainless appliances. Two additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed, desk, and computer, the other with a queen over queen bunk bed, drums, and guitar! Very spacious top floor master suite & elegant master bath with large sitting deck. Walk-in closet. Stairs to roof deck with incredible 360 degree views of the surrounding mountains, and Puget Sound!
Access to all the property has to offer!
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as you would like. I am always accessible through AirBnB or my cell phone.
CHECK IN IS AFTER 4:00pm & CHECK OUT IS BEFORE 10:00am
1. NO PARTYING- noise levels must be down at 10pm
Please keep in mind that this is a residential area and I have neighbors on both sides who will report any loud activity during your stay. For this reason it is essential that you observe quiet hours from 10pm to 7am. I live a few blocks from the house and drive by regularly. This is NOT a party house, if you do not abide by these rules you will be fined $1500.
2. No pets unless host gives permission prior to booking.
3. No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, Airbnb reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from host
*any approved additional overnight guests must pay the extra person fee outlined on our Airbnb profile.
4. Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink
* if there are not enough dishes to fill the dishwasher, guest should wash used dishes by hand.
*all food items should be stored in designated food areas.
5. Please load all dirty towels into washer before you check out & start it. DO NOT PUT SHEETS INTO WASHER.
6. Check out on the day established by the reservation (If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day.) Check out is at 11:00 am promptly.
7. Turn off lights. Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used. Please do not leave the heat on with the windows open. We try to be as energy efficient as possible.
8. Please remove all garbage & recycling from house upon check out. The garbage & compost are located right outside the back door & the recycling is to the right of the back drive way in blue bins. All Bins are labeled with house number 1406 - Do not place any garbage or recycling in any other bins.
9. Please remember to LEAVE THE KEY on the table when you check out.
*if you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance.
10. If there is an issue with anything on the property, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
Enjoy your stay!
This host has 323 reviews for other properties.View other reviews