Large air-conditioned one bedroom suite (725 sq. ft / 67.4 sq.m) featuring a full kitchen, separate bedroom with two double beds, living room with a queen size sofa sleeper, dining area, and lanai or balcony. (A king size bed may be available upon request). Sleeps 6. No Rollaways.
This recently renovated property is Kauai's best value with a Hawaiian Plantation style and one bedroom suites featuring air-conditioning, spacious bedroom, complete kitchen, living room, full bath, dressing room and private lanais.
Amenities / Facilities include maid service, a coin guest laundry, 3 outdoor swimming pools, 2 whirlpool spas, shuffle board courts, gas barbecue grills, picnic areas and golf & tennis nearby.
Interaction with guests
I can be easily reached at:
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) office
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) fax
Other things to note
ADDITIONAL TAXES & FEES
(Due at time of arrival)
* Hawaii State Occupancy Tax of 13.42%
GUEST SERVICES HOURS OF OPERATION
7:00 AM (0700 HR) - 11:00 PM (2300 HR)
*Check-in: 3:00 PM (1500 HR)
*Check-out: 12:00 PM (1200 HR)
AFTER HOURS CHECK IN
For our guests arriving after 11 PM, contact security upon arrival, by dia(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). A telephone is conveniently located in the lobby next to Guest Registration.
Minimum age to rent a room: 21
No pets allowed
1. All guests must register with the Guest Reception. Keys will not be issued to anyone not registered.
2. Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am. However, we request that noise be controlled at all times, e.g. loud radios, televisions, slamming doors, etc.
3. No drying of clothes, towels or any personal items on lanai railings.
4. Occupants of each suite are responsible for any damages to the suite, buildings or grounds. Our flowers are for the enjoyment of all guests and we ask that you do not pick any foliage.
5. No barbecuing permitted in the suite or on the lanais. Barbecue grills are provided for guests use (first come, first serve basis), and located near our pools.
6. Trash bins are located in the white sheds in our parking lots.
7. Each suite has a specific amount of inventoried items. Please do not remove any items from your suite, e.g. pots, dishes, linens, etc…
8. Pool hours are from 8:00am to 10:00pm. Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted in the pool area without adult supervision. Other pool rules apply as posted in the pool area, including no diving in pools or spas.
9. No food or beverage is allowed in the pool area. Please keep pool gates closed and locked at all times. Only owners and registered guests are allowed in the pools with no exceptions.
10. Please do not feed any animals or birds.
11. Plantation Hale Suites will allow the use of a service animal by a person with a disability.
12. The Association may enter the suite for the purpose of general maintenance, bug spraying, etc. We thank you for your cooperation.,
13. Guest Services will issue only one parking pass per registered room. Please make sure your parking pass is displayed visibly on your vehicle dashboard. All visitors must get a Temporary Visitors Pass from Guest Reception. Security has the right to have unauthorized vehicles without a valid Parking Pass displayed towed at the owner’s expense.
14. Smoking is prohibited at all pools, barbecues, walkways, shuffleboard courts, lawns, parking lots, and all lanais and common areas. It is a violation of State law to smoke within twenty feet of hallways, doors, and operable windows and vents. Designated smoking areas are located in the parking areas adjacent to buildings D/E and G/H.
15. Any infraction of house rules may result in a fine and / or eviction.