· • Our charming little blue house offers a safe home stay experience and a true insight into the traditions of the Dominican country life. It is also an ideal place for relaxation, creativity and developing your artistic side.
· • A small country home within 10 minutes walking distance to the beach and surf schools. The house includes a private bedroom with a full size bed, a shared bedroom with 2 bunk beds as well as a unique camping zone in the midle of papaya and banana groves. Our living room is furnished with a shared desk, small coffee table and comfortable rocking chairs to enjoy. We have an open air outdoor kitchen with an awesome papaya tree, internal and external bathrooms as well as a beautiful huge back/front yard. Across the road is a cow field with mango trees and behind the house is a papaya and plantain grove. Wifi access available. The property has 4 very friendly and playful dogs that are cared for by the family which owns the land. Feel free to pet them or feed them, as long as it’s not chocolate!
An ideal space for relaxation, creativity and developing your artistic craft whether it be writing, music, dance or anything else of that nature. Your hosts are two musicians, producers and dancers who are active in the local concert scene of the nearby resort town, so if you are curious about attending some live events or experiencing the nightlife in general, you will have safe and reliable guides to maximize your experience! Also worth mentioning is direct access to horseback riding, surfing and adventure buggy excursions as our house is located on the touring trail.
· • Full access to kitchen, living room and bathroom at all times. Front and Backyard fully accessible with papaya trees that you are permitted to pick from. Parking is available for any size vehicle. Guests should bring their own towels. Laundry service can be requested for a fee of 5 dollars for one large machine washed load, otherwise it can be done by hand in a wash basin. Music is encouraged however to respect the locals we must lower the volume after 11pm.
Interaction with guests
· • We host a very open and friendly environment for those who choose to interact with us in our daily routine. We are very welcoming and inclusive in our activities and are more than happy to guide, consult and direct in any way we can. Preparing and sharing meals, company for trips to the beach, or a tour of the local restaurants and shops are all possible. If privacy and solitude is desired we can accommodate respectfully. If transport is needed for shopping or sightseeing purposes there is a motorcycle which can be driven by us to take you. Happy children and peaceful tame dogs run all throughout the front and backyard in the afternoons while chickens roam freely around the property. You may find yourself in front of a few curious children staring at you in their school uniforms amidst a variety of wagging tails and panting tongues.
Other things to note
· • Feel free to bring your instruments or painting supplies or any other creative materials as our household is an artistic environment which encourages these activities!
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews