This beautiful apartment is near Split and a few min by foot from beaches. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big living room, a kitchen and most of all offers an amazing view on the sea and the city from its large private terrace. Fully equipped, free wifi, sat tv, private parking. Fits from 2 up to 6 people. Just down our road (~300m, 4min walk) there are several beaches, and also 3 shops, 4 restaurants, 5 café&bars, and a bus stop that connects directly center of Split with our neighborhood
Located in our private family house near Split (~5km) in a place on the Croatian coast called Podstrana (or Strozanac), this apartment is in a quiet peaceful surrounding but nice beaches are just down our road (only 300m away/ 4 min walk from our place), as well as shops, several restaurants and a bus station that connects us directly to Split old historic centre.
Most of all the apartment has a beautiful big private terrace (~10m²) with an outstanding view over the sea and city that you can enjoy during day or night, and is also very charming and spacious: it has 2 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one big living room (with a pull out couch (sofa bed) where 2 extra persons can sleep), and a large separate kitchen/dining room with all apparatus (big refrigerator, cooktops, owen, microwave, table&chairs).
Therefore it is fit for 2, or 4 up to a total of 6 people max.
Whole apartment and its terrace are at your private disposal. You'll have your own keys and entrance. Apartment is fully equipped for short and long stays and you can use all amenities available in it.
Free Parking is available in our private house garden.
Internet WIFI and a sat TV, are available free of charge.
Linen, Sheets and bathroom towels are furnished so you don’t need to bring anything with you (except for beach towels).
Interaction with guests
It is a completely independent apartment on the last floor of our private house. Whole apartment and its terrace are at your disposal and you'll have your own keys and entrance.
But the nicest and most helpful owners and hosts (my dear parents) will be available to you 24/7 if needed.
Communication should be very easy since we all speak english&croatian, and me and my mom we speak fluent french and we have very good knowledge of german&italian, while my dad also speaks hungarian! :)
Other things to note
1. My dad can pick you up at the Split Airport (or at the bus/train/boat stations in Split), and transfer you to our place (we charge only 20 euros to cover gas and also parking at airport). We really recommend this because it is so much cheaper than taxi, and easier and faster than to take a first bus from airport to the centre of split and then to take another bus to our place.
2. We offer free parking in our house garden, so if you are coming with your car or a rented one, don’t worry you can park for free.
3.Important: Keep in mind that the price include all charges (internet, electricity, water) and even the tourist tax of 1,5euro per person per day that we have to pay to authorities, included in our prices. However for booking of one month or more we provide our guest with their own electricity bill and ask them to cover it.
4. Owner speaks english, french, italian, german, magyar and croatian and is a 30 years experienced professional tourist travel guide that can give you the best informations and cultral&historical knowledge about Split and the surroundings for free. Both of them can help you by organizing excursions and all other kinds of activities. I am sure you’ll appreciate local tips from local people and especially having a professional tourist guide for free at your house!
Just please be respectful of the place and the nice owners that will be your hosts: my dear parents :)
This host has 117 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello dear future guests!
We are a nice and simple croatian family renting rooms and apartments in our private house that is located near Split on the coast with several beaches just down our road, so don't hesitate to check our different ads to find what is best suitable for you and your family&friends! Hosting has helped our family in many ways and we are grateful for the opportunity and truly enjoy being hosts! So don’t hesitate and come spend some time with us at our home!
I handle the bookings to help my parents because they are not very good with computer and internet ;) but they will be your hosts at our house. They are very good and helpful people that will be available to you 24/7 and that will help you way beyond just renting you a place and will welcome you in our house as if you were our friends.
The communication should be very easy since we all speak english&croatian, and my mom and me we speak fluent french and have good knowledge of german&italian, while my dad also speaks hungarian.
Moreover my parents can help you organize your stay at best with excursions and all other kinds of activities, especially since my mother was a professional touristic travel guide for 30 years and my dad is the nicest guy ever, so they can give you the best informations and share their amazing cultural and historical knowledge about our country, our city Split and the surroundings.
Therefore I very sincerely recommend you to stay at our home, not only for the place but for them, the hosts: my parents.
In our house, we rent several accommodations, all private and independent from each other, that are all fully equipped for short or long stays, so hopefully you'll find what is best for you within them:
1. a big flat with a direct access to our private garden (with tables&chairs and a barbecue), and composed of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a big living room & kitchen, on the ground floor of our house.
2. a large apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, a big separated kitchen and a long private balcony, on the first floor of our house.
3. a lovely apartment with an amazing large terrace and beautiful view over the sea and the bay, that offers: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room and a big separated kitchen, on the last floor of our house.
We are very accommodating and easygoing, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions, hesitations or need some special arrangement.