This 2BR apartment has good vibes. Many people have said so. It is a very comfortable place to use as your home base for exploring all of Havana as it is very centrally located. The casa owners are super friendly people who also speak English.
This is an independent apartment you will have all to yourself. It is located in the central area of the Vedado district where you can walk or grab a taxi to anywhere in the city. The apartment is on the third floor with access by elevator and stairs.
The owners have put a lot of work into outfitting the space with quality furniture and appliances to create a pleasant and comfortable environment for visitors. Yadira, one of the owners, is an agronomy engineer who owns and manages a farm 1.5 hrs. from Havana, in a town called Quivicán. Many guests have gone to their farm see their operation and experience rural Cuba.
This accommodation features a nicely decorated living room with adjoining outdoor balcony for enjoying a views of the city as well as the huge open expanse behind the apartment. There are two rooms and two bathrooms. Each room has a closet with locking doors. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, and adjacent to it a laundry area.
The owners come daily to do the cleaning and make breakfast (an extra charge).
Guests will have total access to all parts of the house.
• Smoking is permitted in open air areas but not inside the home
• Having parties in the home that also may include loud music, noise, drinking, drugs, and obnoxious behavior, is not permitted
• Inviting unknown people into the home is not permitted
• Using the the house for casual sexual encounters with Cuban nationals is not permitted
• Guests agree to pay for any damages they cause in the house
• All guests agree to provide good faith responses to normal rental questions about themselves, their group, and the nature of their trip to Cuba
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View other reviews