ADULTS ONLY. The Virginia sets the standard for luxury hotels in Cape May, New Jersey. An impeccably restored 1879 landmark building, history combines with modern day amenities and superior service to provide guests with a unique hotel experience. Nestled on a tree-lined street in the heart of historic Cape May and just a half a block from the beach, The Virginia is ideally located offering vacationers a haven of beautiful design, unrivaled comfort and friendly, attentive service.
Our guest rooms provide the ultimate balance between classic and modern, complemented by contemporary fabrics and finishes to create a delightful seaside sophistication. The exquisite décor is matched with luxurious amenities such as our signature beds with Italian and Belgian linens, flat screen televisions and Bulgari bath products.
Guests will also delight in:
· Complimentary Continental breakfast daily (served in-room or on the front porch)
· Cotton Belgian sheets with Italian duvet covers
· In-room mini-bar
· Beach Plum Farm bathroom amenities and luxurious bathrobes
· LG plasma television with DirecTV
· Complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet
· Ipod Docking Stations
· In-room mini safe
· Direct dial room numbers and voicemail
· Twice daily housekeeping services
· Room Service (available during Ebbitt Room’s hours of operation)
· Complimentary valet parking
Other things to note
A 13.85% sales & occupancy tax will be due directly to the property upon check-in and is not included in the rate.
Cape Resorts Group- Hotel Company based in Cape May, NJ. More information can be