Warm and safe apartment located in Lincoln Square that includes the entire entire unit with two (2) queen beds. Immediate access to CTA and walking distant to tons of restaurants and bars. The unit is located in a safe and fun neighborhood.
The safety of our guests is paramount so the unit entrances are monitored by security cameras.
Unit includes two (2) queen sized beds, a couch and an air mattress. There is one (1) full bathroom with a bathtub.
There are great restaurants and pubs all around but a higher density just south at and around Lincoln and Lawrence.
Breakfast: Café Selmarie at 4729 N. Lincoln Ave. I recommend their Corned Beef Hash with two (2) poached eggs. It gets busy early on weekends.
Lunch: If you want a great Italian Beef Sandwich or "OUTSTANDING" Cheeseburger and Fries head to Charcoal Delights at 3139 W. Foster Avenue; this is fast food the way it used to be.
Pizza: Walk down to the corner of Lincoln and Foster, there is a Pizza Place called Jimmy's Pizza Café. Really good New York style pizza. If you want deep dish order from Lou Malnatti's.
Bars: There is a fun Korean Karaoke just South of Foster on Lincoln called Dancen. Cardinal Spirit's is a bar and liquor store for the adventurous type. Lastly, no trip to Lincoln Square is complete without a few drinks from the Hüettenbar.
Dinner: I just discovered Las Alla del Sol. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Los Nopales sister restaurant. It's located near Broadway and Hollywood but their Carne Asada is more than worth an uber trip.
The CTA stop is just out the back door and to the east. Download the CTA app, which has the bus and train schedule. The easiest way to head downtown is to grab the Western Ave. Bus (49, 49A or 49B) and take it to the Western Station. From their head inbound on the CTA train.
Interaction with guests
Only if required. We want to give our guests as much privacy as possible.
Other things to note
Off-street parking is available for $20/night immediately adjacent to the unit. Guest need to provide make, model, year, color and license plate number.
Chicago parking tickets are have been recently increased to $100 per violation.
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this field
1. NO SMOKING! This rule applies for inside our unit and outside the entryways. Smoking is allowed outside buildings but you must be at least 15 feet away from doorways. Failure to comply with will result in a $250 fine and cancellation of your reservation.
2. No Additional Guests (entrances monitored by security cameras and tampering with or obstruction of security cameras is prohibited and will result in cancellation of reservation)
3. No Disorderly Conduct or Illegal Activity
4. Quite Hours from 8PM to 8AM
5. No Pets
6. Guest Must Wash Dishes
7. Remove Shoes at Door
8. No Storage in Common Areas (Unit Only)
9. The unit is a condo so guests are responsible for adhering to declarations (available upon request)
10. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews