Come and enjoy the peace and quiet of Sunset Ridge B&B on your next visit to beautiful Moscow, Idaho. Enjoy the panoramic view of Moscow Mountain and the rolling hills of the Palouse. Private entrance to the entire lower floor of the house.
Super comfy Queen size bed and pull out single sofa bed. Small writing table and chair, perfect for a laptop.
Common living room, dining area, kitchenette, and bathroom are shared. The common living area is a shared space and use of the TV, stereo are available on a first come, first served basis. Weather permitting, the back yard and deck are available for use.
Interaction with guests
Your hosts, John & Colleen will be happy to share our knowledge and experiences in the Moscow and Pullman area. Ask about restaurants, entertainment, clubs, University of Idaho events, Washington State University events, local history, and navigation around both towns.
Other things to note
We have two small dogs that occasionally roam the property, and to keep the peace we will keep their interaction with our guests and our guests pets at a minimum and 'at your discretion'.
1. Your Room: In your private space we ask that quiet time be observed between the hours of 10:00PM and 7:00AM. Please be mindful of sound coming from your room between these times. Please shut off lights when not in use. Please turn off and unplug portable heaters if you are out of the room, even if only for a short time. This not only saves energy but helps to assure the safety of all guests and your hosts as well.
2. Friends and Family: Please feel free to have local friends and family members come to visit you in your room or shared areas, but be advised that only the registered guests are allowed to be in the room or shared areas after 11:00PM.
3. Shared Areas: The living room, kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor patio and deck are the shared areas of the property. Please be respectful of other guests in regards to your use of the shared areas, specifically;
A. The television in the living room area is used on a first come first served basis. When using the TV please be mindful of the volume in regards to other guests needs for quiet time in their room. Please turn the TV off if you are no longer watching a program.
B. In the kitchenette and dining area we ask that you promptly clean up the tables and counters immediately after use. Place used dishes, cups, and utensils in the provided receptacle to be cleaned by your hosts (NOTE: Do not rise dishes, cups, or utensils in the bathroom sink. Doing so will cause plumbing problems.). Wipe up spills on counters, in the microwave oven and the toaster oven, and in the refrigerator promptly. Call your hosts for assistance in case of a major spill or problems with the appliances.
C. In the bathroom we ask that you be conscientious of leaving your personal toiletries or makeup items on the vanity to assure all guests have adequate space to use. Bath/hand towels can be hung up to dry for reuse if you wish, or placed in the hampers in your room if you wish use a clean towel each time. Additional bath/hand towels and wash cloths are located in lower right hand cupboard of the vanity. Please do not dispose of anything in the toilet other than human waste and toilet tissue. A waste basket is provided next to the toilet for other disposable items.
4. Breakfast Bar, Snacks, Drinks: We invite you to enjoy food and drinks provided by your hosts, and ask that you be mindful of other guests equal rights to enjoy them as well. These items are intended for enjoyment by our guests only and ask that your visitors bring their own food and drink. Doing so helps your hosts keep room rates reasonable. Filtered and purified water is provided in the dispenser next to the refrigerator.
5. Pets: If your pets must be left in your room while you are off the property, they must be kenneled. If you are in a shared area with other guests present, we require that your pets be leashed and under your immediate control at all times.If at any time your pet acts aggressively towards another guest, your pet will have to be kenneled for the rest of your stay and not allowed to interact with other guest in the shared areas. If at any time your pet attacks another guest your tenancy will be terminated immediately. This rule applies to all pets including service animals.
6. These rooms are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.