2 level condominium of approx 1100 sqft space, designated car port. Ideal for a comfortable stay for 5 to 6 people, with 2 rooms with 3 beds plus 2 airbeds. No sharing with anybody, enjoy your own space and privacy! NO basement living, but a full condo!
Located in quiet, very scenic neighborhood. Howard County Hospital, Safeway @ 5 min walk. Merriweather and Columbia Mall @ 2miles. Baltimore, Washington DC, Fort Meade, Arundel Mills, Laurel -nearby. Great location! Contact for more details.
- •No shoes inside. You will be provided house slippers if you request at the time of booking. Please put shoes in the shoe rack of the coat-closet. This is to maintain good hygiene at my home.
- •No Cigarettes, no smoking, no candles allowed.
- •Please ensure that the taps are not leaking or running after your use. Please shut off lights and A/C, heating when not in use. Thanks for helping conserve our natural resources.
- • Please wipe off the spills immediately to avoid any stains and to stop slip and falls.
- • I would like to keep my place clean! Please DO NOT leave the place untidy and unclean.
- • The guests are informed that the food, bathroom and other supplies provided are for their use during their stay only. It is strictly forbidden to remove or take away any products or things of use that are provided to them. Any such act will be charged, no exception! I am sorry to write it down as some guests took away things like towels, shampoos and dishes etc
- • Friday early morning, trash is picked up. You can keep the trash bag(s) in the common area on late Thursday night or early Friday morning.
- • If you DO NOT return the key, there will be a charge of $50.
- • If you need anything or have any questions, please make sure to ask me via phone or email.
Hi, Welcome to Washington DC area and thinking of staying at my place! My place is a perfect location to stay in the neighborhood of Baltimore, Washington DC and for those who are working near Fort Meade etc. I have lived in the DC area for approx. 20 years, so feel free to ask me about places to visit/ eat, and how to get around the DC-Baltimore area. I thoroughly enjoy hosting people, and have received many compliments from my friends and relatives for it. I look forward to hosting you.