The cottage Lou Majisträu
In the wooded park of the Château de Beauregard, an islet of greenery overlooks St Girons,
The former hunting lodge has been converted into a gîte.
Charming, it is suitable for a family or a group of 6 people.
Totally independent of the castle, it enjoys in part advantages of the estate:
Pool, shade of tall trees, southern light.
Staying in Beauregard you will not miss
The table of the Auberge d'antan
The SPA of the hotel, accessible by reservation.
• living room, lunchroom
• equipped kitchen
• 2 bedrooms 1st floor without elevator (3 double beds or 6 single beds), 1 cot
• 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms (shower)
• garden furniture, BBQ
• Heating, water and gas included
• Linen, bed linen and towels provided
• free internet access, television (bouquet canal +)
• access to the swimming pool (open from 8 am to 8 pm)