Wide double room painted in red and white with double bed (160x200), internet, wireless, silent at night, huge wardrobe
Your room: 21 m2, painted in red and white...double bed (160x200), internet, wireless, silent at night, huge wardrobe, is even possible to add a third bed,should you have another friend or son/daughter.
The flat: 100 square meters, kitchen, shared bathroom, 3 bedrooms
The rate includes: cleaning, linen, towels, free usage of the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We'll be our pleasure to a assist you on anything you should need and give you the very best stay in Rome has everyone is so happy of spending days in our house ;) :) and we're too!!
Other things to note
The price of the room does not include the TOURIST TAX, which will be required in accordance with the law!
1) close the elevator external door. Please remember, at your floor the door is NOT automatic
2) the kitchen is always at your disposal but please, leave clean what you used and found clean
3) please no noises after 10 pm
4) check-in is possible between 9:00 and 22:00 (Therefore, the latest landing time has to be 20:00 and the latest arrival train has to be 21:00.) we need to know the exact time and place of your arrival (which airport or which station). We need to have this information at least 1 week in advance, so we can organize the shift.
5) Smoking IS NOT PERMITTED in any area of the apartment but if you want you can smoke on the terrace.
The guest I like: everyone, I just ask for a basic honesty and good manners. We are pleased to have your stay. We will give you a clean and nice apartments, and we will clean out once you'll leave it. Please, just state clear your requirements before the arrival. If during the stay should you have any further need or anything should happen, just state it clear to us. Just good manners!
From Dec 22, 2017 - Jan 02, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 287 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Myself and a group of friends decided to open up our homes in Rome to all the good people who want to enjoy Rome, even if only for a few days! I (Pietro) was born and grew up in Rome. I also work in the travel industry and am more than happy to share my knowledge with you. My friends and I really like being in contact with people from all over the world. We come from all over the world (mostly Rome but also Germany, Afghanistan and France) and all of us have a passion for travel. For example I've have lived in Egypt, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Argentina, Sweden, Spain and have also travelled to Brazil, Chile, Rwanda, Uganda, Morocco, Turkey, Greece, France, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Norway, Finland and... so on!
We love exchanging cultural tips and experiences with people we meet. We are excited to be a part of your trip to Rome and hope it is a unique experience. When you are happy it makes us happy!
Beside that I love biking, photography and music. I am always game for discussing pretty much anything!
We are a close group of friends and are happy to share our happiness and passion for Rome with you! :)