This brand-new & charming flat with private garden can host up to 4 people. It is perfectly located in the heart of Luxembourg-City - just a stone's throw away from the country's main train & bus station "GARE-Centrale" - in a quiet side-street of "Bonnevoie" which is a lively, multicultural, creative & central residential neighbourhood.
With it's great central location & all the amenities, it is the perfect place to stay for short-, mid- & long-term (business) trips and to discover Luxembourg!
- Do NOT register yourself as a (permanent) resident at my address without my permission!
- Do NOT allow access to the apartment/building to any unexpected strangers!
- In case somebody asks who you are, please tell them that you are just a friend of mine who is temporarily staying at my apartment!
- RESPECT the material & stuff: Don't break anything & in case you do, please report it to me immediately! Try to keep everything clean & tidy!
- Be extra careful not to touch & ruin the white walls inside the whole building, especially when taking your luggage through the staircase or using the office chair in the bedroom!
- Smoking outside only!
- Don't drink the decorating private liquor from the bar vitrine!
- No excessive use of alcohol or other drugs on the property!
- No pets & other unauthorized guests allowed!
- No partying inside the apartment or in the garden!
- RESPECT the neighbors: appropriate volume, especially from 10pm-10am! In case you're receiving/meeting somebody at the apartment, please give them very detailed instructions where to ring & go in order to avoid disturbing & annoying the neighbors!
- In case you stay longer than a week, please give the indoor plants some water once in a while!
- Try to recycle your trash & limit the traces you leave!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Energetic, curious, communicative + trying to be positive, kind & friendly!
Not sure if my diagnosis is correct, so you gotta find out for yourself ;-)