In a tranquil hamlet near the Dordogne, this lovely 1 bedroom/1 bath holiday cottage overlooks peaceful woods and farms. Close to vineyards and festivals. Comfortable, up-to-date accommodations available year-round. Ideal for families and groups.
Welcome to Coquelicot at Bassinaud!
Please read the Reservation Itinerary email from Airbnb before you arrive. The House Rules and House Manual are part of your Reservation Itinerary email from Airbnb and contain important information about location, parking, wifi, etc. If you have trouble locating it, please let us know.
House and Pool/Patio Rules:
- No smoking inside cottage. Please use ashtrays (provided) in all common areas.
- One (1) pet is generally allowed by special request only. Please make arrangements for your pet prior to booking.
- One (1) set of keys will be provided. All keys must be returned upon departure. Lost keys will incur a fee.
- Prior to departure, please remove all garbage and recyclables and place in the appropriate bin beside the parking lot area. A separate bin for glass is provided outside the front door.
- Please wash all dishes and place on dish rack to dry. Please empty coffee grounds into wet garbage container.
- NO GLASS is allowed in pool or picnic area. Plastic cups are available for pool and picnic area use.
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times in the pool and picnic areas.
- Guests are asked to vacate the pool area by 10pm.
- Guests will adhere to agreed upon check in/check out times. If change is required, please contact hosts for pre-approval.
- Washer is available in the garage of the main house for longer-term guests. Detergent is not provided.
- Cottage contents shall remain in same condition and location as upon arrival.
- Only guests listed on contract are permitted to stay on premises.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted anywhere on premises. Illegal drug use will result in immediate guest departure without refund.
- Owner has the right to inspect the property at any time.
- In case of emergency, contact owner immediately.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews