This beautiful newly renovated private 2BR apartment is located in a safe area and is just minutes from the center of NYC. Transportation to NYC is just a 3 minute walk, costs $3, and takes about 15-20 minutes.
The apartment is completely private and isn't shared with anyone. There is full kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, and microwave. There is a dining room with a large dining room table, a separate sitting area, and a balcony with a sitting area. The place is very clean and comfortable.
The apartment is easily accessible and private. It's a small 3 family house and you will occupy the entire 2nd floor. There is on-street parking for cars and transportation to NYC is just a short few minute walk away. There are buses, ferries, and subways nearby to get you anywhere you need to go. Newark Liberty International airport is just 20 minutes away.
Interaction with guests
I own the house and live in the 3rd floor apartment. You are free to come and go as you please and you will be left alone to enjoy your privacy. However, I am available if you have any questions or if you need assistance.
Other things to note
By booking this apartment you agree to the following terms:
1.To abide buy the house rules
2.To vacate the premises promptly at check out time
3.Not to have any other guests in the apartment other than what was agreed upon with the host ahead of time. If there are any other guests you will be charged the fee for an extra guest per day
4.Not to run or operate any business out of the apartment
5.To return the place in the condition it was when you arrived
6.Return all towels, sheets, and linens in good condition
7.Not to bring any pets
8.Not to smoke inside the apartment
9.To report to me immediately if there are any leaks, fire, or damage in the apartment.
10.Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
11.Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
12.Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
13.Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property.
14.The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
16.Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise after 10:00 PM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
17.Pets are not permitted.
18.There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Also, you will receive one set of towels and linens during your stay. They will not be refreshed until after you leave.
19.The kitchen is only set up for light cooking. No heavy cooking is permitted. There are a few plates, cups, bowls, and utensils for your convenience. These must be cleaned after use. Also, even though the dishes are cleaned before you get there the guest should clean any dishes he uses before using them just in case any insecticides have got on them from the exterminator.
20.Do not leave any food in the house when you leave. That includes in the refrigerator or in the cabinets.
21. Leave keys on the table when you leave. Lost keys will incur a $25 charge.
22. You agree not to hold the host responsible for any problems you incur while trying to park your car. This includes but is not limited to any damage sustained to your car while on the street, or any tickets you receive for parking illegally. The host doesn't provide a visitor parking permit or guarantee that you will find a parking spot.
23. You agree to check out on time. There will be a $100 fee incurred for late checkouts.
24. If there are any leaks in the apartment, issues with noise, loss of internet connectivity, appliances not working, or any heat, plumbing, or electrical issues the host will make a best effort to get these items repaired right away. However, please note that sometimes it is impossible to get the appropriate professional in to service the issue immediately and it may take some time. Please note that in these rare instances you will not be reimbursed for this or receive a refund.
25. The heat in the apartment is set to 70 degrees fahrenheit.
26. Do not have any mail or packages sent to the property. This is not permitted.
- There will be no smoking inside the apartment (only on the balcony)
- No heavy partying or loud noises
- Small pets are allowed only if confirmed with me ahead of time
- Only light cooking (no heavy odors like curry). The kitchen is set up for basic cooking. It is not a fully stocked kitchen.
- No visitors allowed unless authorized by me ahead of time
- Don't leave the air conditioners on when not at home
- Leave the place in the same condition you found it (wash your own dishes, throw out your garbage, and don't leave any food out, in the cabinets, or in the refrigerator)