About this listing
Please read through the listing and all info you might need, like check-in time, public transportation, parking, etc., has been disclosed here . Please also read my other listing for private room of this flat, which has received 170+ five star reviews in all categories. *我讲中文,在西安,北京,上海都生活过。欢迎你来问询*
This modern 2B/2B condo is Guerrero st and 14th st. Please map it! The size is around 950 sq feet. The condo has 2 nice bedrooms on opposite ends of apartment (perfect roommates layout). The master bedroom has platform queen bed, big dresser with mirror, clothes cabinet in addition to big closet. The second bedroom has a queen bed, 6 drawers dresser, side table and ottoman. Printer and paper shredder are free to use. The place can accommodate 5 people. Sofa in living room is big enough to sleep the 5th guest. There are two full size bathrooms, so it is especially good for a group of people. No fighting for bathroom in the morning. Clean towels and bedding, Comcast 150M high speed WiFi are included. The rest of the apartment is very neat, clean and elegant. 52' Sony 240Hz smart HDTV, Hi-Fi Stereo system, beautiful sofa, big dinning table and open style kitchen for your entertainment. Washer/Dryer in unit and you can have your laundry done for free. The apartment also has one big patio facing backyard, which is perfect for sipping coffee, reading. You are welcome to enjoy all amenities in this beautiful apartment. Many prior guests especially like the quietness of this apartment, which is rare in such hectic city center.
Interaction with guests
In general, I am not around during your stay. I have prepared detailed house manual for your reference. But you can always call, text or message me for questions.
Other things to note
1. Check-in/out: I always try to provide guests flexibility. Early check in or late check out is usually OK if there is no conflict. Please coordinate with me for smooth check-in. My goal is to maximize your flexibility as much as I can.
2. There is no pet in the household. The apartment is on second floor, there is elevator if you have heavy luggage.
3. You can find free street parking right in front of the building or nearby if you are lucky. Free street parking has 2 hours limit in the daytime from Monday to Friday, no restriction in the evening and weekend. If you don't mind paying, there are lots of meters nearby and parking lots charge $15-$20 per day. If you want to rent a car, Zipcar is just next door. Many car rental companies are within walking distance.
4. For your convenience, I probably can provide garage parking in the building with additional fee. Please ask.
1. No smoking in the condo, building or backyard. Smokers shall exit building and smoke on the street.
2. This is one of most fun places in SF. But please no late night party. Be quiet to neighbors.
3. Sorry, no pets.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 191 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am from China originally and moved to US in January of 2002. I love to travel and explore difference places. I have been many places in Europe, Canada, US, Mexico, Cuba, Panama and China. I am open minded, easy going and work for high tech company as a software engineer. I have been living in SF since March of 2009 and fallen in love with this beautiful city. Since May of 2012, I have hosted guests from all over the world and my listing has received 150+ five-star reviews (five-star in all categories). I also gained Superhost badge in every quarter for last three years. I am looking forward to hosting you in near future. SF is fabulous, you will love it. I approve this message. :-)