I am Rashmi Pandey. I am living happily with my husband. We have a beautiful daughter and she is 4 years old. I have been working in an IT organization as a data analyst for 15 years. I love to travel and go trekking with my family. Cheers!
Below are some brief details regarding lodging, expectations, neighborhood, things to see and places to eat. Please message us if you have any unanswered questions, or would like more information.
The guest room is situated on the ground floor of our house at Siphal. Accommodations include a private bathroom just next to your room and a shared kitchen. Refrigerator space is provided. Sleeping arrangement can accommodate 2 people. The room is ideal for a couple or two friends.
We front a beautiful garden of our house and also a small organic garden at the backyard. The main road is just 2-3 minutes walk from the house where you can find public vehicles or taxi es. There is a college named brilliant multiple campus at the other side of our building.
Things to see:
The temple of Lord Pashupatinath, Bouddha Stupa, Hanumandhoka durbar square, Swayambhunath, Patan & Bhaktapur durbar square and a lot of hiking spots and locations.
Places to eat:
Momo at Sherpa's shop, Tiffin home, Pub at Old Thimi, Rice beer at Thimi & Bhaktapur. Bara at Patan and many more.
You have access to all the common area of the house. Wherever we can go you can go too.
Interaction with guests
We heartily welcome our guest and enjoy interacting with them. As we are locals from Kathmandu we are able to provide you any information regarding your travel. Also because we love trekking we can offer you free advice about trekking needs.
Other things to note
1. We have a private vehicle for the airport pick up facility for our guest at the cost of USD 15 during the day pick up and USD 20 for the night pick up(After 8 P.M, Nepal Time).
2. "Thamel" is less than 40 minutes walk from the house.
3. Less than 12 minutes walk to Pashupatinath Temple, a world heritage site.
1. Smoking is not allowed except outside living area, in the back yard.
2.Shoes and sandals are not allowed inside the house.
3. Though we do not charge any cost for cleaning the room or rest room, we expect our guest to maintain the cleanliness.